}18{ Supernatural

Rose's POV

I opened my eyes and stayed lying down for a while, looking up at what looked like a foggy sky. I stood up and walked towards the trees.

"Hello?" I called out and heard footsteps heading towards me

The fog cleared and I saw a black wolf. My eyes teared up and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Oh my god, Lay...." I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I buried my face into his fur, he morphed back into a human and hugged me closer, "I'm here, I'm alive, we're alive..." he whispered as I continued crying.

Natalie suddenly appeared in front of us, "he's not gonna bother you guys anymore."

"What do you mean? What did I do?" I asked her

"Lay broke the deal, causing all of you to get your powers back. He's stuck in the underworld forever now, I'll make sure he stays down there, your powers-" I stared at my hand and watched it disappear and reappear again, "everything is back to the way it was when you and Hades made the deal."

"But that means my parents...."

"Yes, they're gone," She said and Lay looked over at me, "they're at peace, both of them."

"Your powers are also more controlled now, I wish you the best of luck. Take care, you two," she smiled and disappeared.

I looked up at Lay and he pulled me in for a tight hug, "you ok?" He asked

"I'm just glad you're alive." I responded and he kissed my forehead

"I love you." He whispered and I looked up at him admirably as I kissed his lips

"I love you more," I responded.

"I love you most," he smirked and I rolled my eyes, they became yellow, I started running through the woods, and immediately morphed into a wolf. The wind blew in our faces as we ran together, we got back to the cottage in the woods and the 8 other guys walked out and each greeted me.

"Thank god, you guys are ok!" We all did a group hug and the other guys howled and ran off, leaving me and Lay alone.

"So what will we do now, my queen?"

"We just...survive, I guess." I said and smirked

"You mean stick together?" He asked and I gave him a kiss

"Yes, stick together for the sake of survival."

"For survival?"

I took his hand, and my eyes turned yellow

"For each other."