}05{ Hunt

Lay's POV

All 10 of us walked outside into the woods. Rose looked at us.

'If she's the one that you used your power on, then she's all yours' -Suho

"Why are we out here?" she whined at us

"Do you want meat for dinner or not?" I asked turning around to face her

She eyed me carefully and finally sighed and said, "what do I have to do?"

"Transform." Chanyeol smirked

"Transform? Into what?"

"A wolf." I said, her mouth dangled open in disbelief

"You're kidding me right?"

"Does it look like we're joking?" I asked as all our faces were dead serious, "you should be able to by this age."

"Well, I need more than, 'oh just transform into a wolf'." She said mocking me

Sehun's wolf instincts must have kicked in because before we knew it, his nose was in the air, and as he ran after the scent, he immediately transformed into a wolf.

The rest quickly transformed and followed along, except me. I stayed behind with Rose.

"You can't just embarrass me like that just telling me to transform into 'a wolf'" she said as we walked

I smirked and switched from my human form into a black wolf.

Rose's POV

He ran after them. Leaving me behind.

"Thanks!!" I yelled after them as they ran farther and farther away.

"God, how do they just expect me to just transform into a w-AHH!" I screamed as I suddenly was pushed down and saw a black wolf holding me down with one paw. He shifted back to his human form but his eyes were still yellow and he smiled with his sharp wolf teeth. He panted as he hovered above my face.

"You never taught me how to be a wolf!" I yelled as he helped me up to my feet

"You don't need to learn. It's already there, you just have to find it." he said and he took a flower out from somewhere behind him, and handed it to me.

"Mhm..." I said while observing the flower.

"Can Natalie transform into a wolf?" I asked, looking up from the flower.

"No, she transforms into something worse, it's a hellhound but they only come whenever someone's sold your soul and yes, with one bite, they can kill us, but only when they're in their hellhound form." he responded

"So how do I become a wolf?"

"Basically just think of something that makes you angry." Xiumin said as he came up from behind me

"Yeah, like really angry." Lay added. I thought about when Natalie scribbled with black marker all over my precious drawings, and without knowing my body was becoming hot.

'I'm sorry, guys this isn't gonna wo-' I opened my eyes and could see Lay smirking and nodding, like he was impressed. I looked down and saw white paws.

'Woah...'

We started running, all 10 of us. Without knowing, they were all following me.

There was these feeling of rush, it was amazing. I could feel the ground beneath me as my paws treaded through the white snow. My head and direction turned to the sudden smell of something. I ran in that direction when I finally stopped, I saw an elk.

'Get down.' -Lay

I did as he said while the others just watched, with hungry eyes. When I was finally ready to pounce, 'Now.' Lay said still in my mind, and I pounced.

After Hunt

We all walked back to the cottage on our feet, laughing. Now that I had already become a wolf, the cold didn't really bother me. Once we got back to the cottage, Kyungsoo made us actual food, because "protein wasn't enough". I decided to go take a shower, after my shower, I made some tea and sat in my room playing with the fire in my fireplace. Lay walked past my room and saw me playing with fire.

"Good. You're getting used to your powers." I stopped playing with the fire and looked over at him.

"How am I supposed to discover all my powers?" I asked

"They'll come, slowly but surely," he responded.

"Wonderful..."