}04{ Dream

Rose's POV

Next day

The boys agreed that it's safer if I stay at home. I would be safer from the polices' questions and other people. They were really serious about protecting me, but they had to go to school in order to make sure that they didn't get suspected because no one could come to this house, or cottage in the middle of the woods. I was curious why it was in the middle of the woods but they didn't tell me. I was still upset about my mom but at the same time I was annoyed by my hair.

At 3:00, I waited for the guys to come home, suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened the door and faced Natalie.

I tried to shut the door but I remembered Lay telling me that she has super strength and super speed, she's also the part devil. "How did you find this house?" I asked, not knowing what to do.

"I told you to stay away from Lay. Why can't you listen? That's what got your mother killed in the first place. Oh wait, no that's right. I told my uncle where you lived. Did you really think I wouldn't find out?" I could feel the could feel the bright colors of orange, red, pink, purple, and black coat my hair.

 Did you really think I wouldn't find out?" I could feel the could feel the bright colors of orange, red, pink, purple, and black coat my hair

"You're mad now, aren't you?" I clenched my fists ready to knock her teeth out. But then, everything went dark.

I woke up, laid out across the couch and heard the front door open, "Rose, we're back!"

'Shit. It was all just a dream?' I thought

"What was just a dream?" Chanyeol asked as he put his backpack on the couch.

"Why are you always going in my head?" I asked him with attitude

"I can't help it if your thoughts are so damn loud." He said as he rolled his eyes, went to the fridge, grabbed a water bottle, looked back over at me, once he saw my hair, he put his arms up in surrender and said "fine, sorry, I won't do it anymore."

"Lay. Is it possible for Natalie to get inside your head?" I asked as he walked into the living room

"Well, actually she can make you physically see whatever she wants to but it takes a lot of energy. They have to be at least 100 feet away and they have to be able to see you." He said looking down but then he saw my hair.

"Why do you ask? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said with a fake smile.

'Tell me what's wrong,' he was in my head again

'I had a dream that said that my mom dying was all my fault but then Natalie said that she was the one who told her uncle, he wants my powers....'

'Well he's not gonna get them'

'Didn't you say that the only way to get someone's power is to either give it to your kid or to kill someone?'

'Yup. But that's not gonna happen, I promise, okay?' He looked over and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Weirdos..." Chen said as he walked past us. We laughed at each other.

"C'mon, let's go out to the garden," Lay said standing up.

We went out to the garden and instantly, even with all the snow, when Lay walked through, every flower behind him would rise and regain its color. We reached the vegetables and with just a stare, they all became fresh. We picked them and brought them back inside.

"What about meat?" I asked

Lay simply smirked, and since all the members were in my sight, at the sound of the word "meat" they turned their heads and their eyes instantly became yellow and almost like a cat.

"Now comes the fun part," Lay said as his eyes became yellow as well.

(Note: in case you're confused, here are the powers everyone has

Rose:
Hair changes color depending on emotion
Telekinesis

Natalie: speed, strength, make people see what she wants
Lay: healing
Chen: Lightning
Chanyeol: Fire
Suho: water
Xiumin: ice
Kai: teleportation
Sehun: wind
Baekhyun: light
D.O.: Earth)