}08{ You

Lay's POV

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her nervously

She looked up at me as the words poured out of my mouth. Her hair became a pink-orange galaxy of joy.

"Are you sure you want to put up with me?" she looked down and I tilted her chin up to look me in the eyes. Our lips were just centimeters away and I could feel her hot breath.

"The question is, are you ready to put up with me?" I closed the distance between us as our lips connected.

"I've been ready since forever," she smiled into the kiss.

Rose's POV

We lied there, while Lay tried to teach me Chinese.

"Wo" I said with a funny accent

"It's wo!" He laughed at me and used his finger to poke my nose as I rolled my eyes.

"Ai"

"Aye" I laughed at myself and he tried to hold in his laugh but only ended up laughing along with me.

"Ni"

"Neeeeeee~~" we laughed so hard that I was on my side, facing him, clutching my stomach.

"Wo ai ni~" he whispered while my head rested on his chest

Once we got back to the house, it was already 2:30 PM and all the guys stared at us as we walked in hand in hand.

"Haha you lost the bet. I told you" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol as Chanyeol pulled out$5.

"You two are a thing, aren't you?" Suho asked as he sat down at the dining table

I was about to say something but then Lay put his hands on my hips and passionately kissed my lips. He pulled away and walked down the hallway to his room. My hair changed to red and blue as my cheeks blushed as well. The guys all became wide eyed.

"Shut up..." I said as I heard a few of them snicker. I walked over to the dining table and grabbed a waffle.

"How are you all feeling?" I asked them as I took a bite of the waffle.

"God awful," Sehun responded as he raked his hands through his hair

"What about you?" Kai asked

"Well, I've had a shitty morning but also a good one and last night you all made me want to kill myself so..." they all smirked and looked up at me.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you about the things I witnessed from you all last night," I said laughing as I left the room.

I found Lay in his room lying face down on the bed. I jumped onto the bed causing him to groan.

"Let's go to the park." I said turning him around to lie on his back

"Why?" he whined

"Because."

"Because?"

"Fine then I'll just go by myself," I stood up to walk away but he only grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. He smiled at me happily and I used my telekinesis to throw a pillow at his face.

"Fine, we'll go..." he said

At the park

We sat on the swing and could tell people were looking at us. We stayed there for quite a while. At about 8:00 PM, we decided to go back home.

Suddenly, I heard a woman scream in the distance.