"Donny?"

Still shocked after what had just happened Lucas knew he goy off easy.However, he had no intention of giving up so easily. He brought himself back to reality and rapidly started asking around for information on the others just as Riley had done previously. Knowing that this was something he needed to do on his own and Riley would try to help is the reason he didn't let her in on what he was doing. Zay had become the school flirt of course he always was a charmer with the girls. 

Next one was interesting. Farkle had become the rich kid. Which means everyone knew him.He was the guy who threw all the party's and got invited. I remember when farkle changed his look back in middle school and gave up wearing turtle necks. I begin to feel even more guilty when I realize I can't even remember the last thing I talked about with him or anything. Nevermind that for now I hurried after school to see Farkle in the parking lot talking with the football players.First off I guess all in all his style is pretty much kinda the same. When I see him he's wearing black leather and blue skinny jeans with chains hanging from the pockets. I think I made it too obvious I was staring because one of the players notice me and he walks up to me before i can come up with an excuse.

Player:Hey whats your problem

Lucas:nothing sorry i was wondering if that guy over there is Farkle Minkus (i point to him and turn to look at realizing he's staring right back at me)

Player:Hey Donny this guy thinks your name is Farkle Minkus 

Farkle is soon walking up to me and tells his friend to get into his car cuz they're leaving as soon as this mix up is settled. His friend walks away without hesitation or questioning.

Lucas:farkle?

Farkle:well well well what do ya know mr.perfect finally figured it out *crosses his arms and grins

Lucas glances at the ground for a minute before looking farkle in the eye again:new friends?'motions to the players

Farkles smile gets even bigger and now his hands were in his back pockets with his thumbs sticking out: ha ..oh boy you really dont know anything do you...

Lucas gives a look of confusion and is about to talk when Farkle cuts him off 

Farkle:whatever I'm out..begins to walk away

Lucas:so is it donny now?

Farkle stops in his tracks but continues to face forward head held high:let this be the last time you or your girlfriend bug me *afterwards he walks into his car which is close enough for Lucas to here the following conversation 

Player:hey don who is he ..an old friend or something 

Farkle looks at lucas who is also doing the same:who?   him?   He's nobody (with that farkle and his friends are gone in mere seconds)

Overhearing what Farkle had just said he felt a sharp and tight pain in chest. Just then he got a text from riley who told him she can't meet up. Lucas sat at the bottom of the stairs and thought about what he was doing should he continue to look for smackle and maya? Would they talk to him? At this point Lucas felt like crying but refused. He decided he wouldn't give up so he decided tomorrow he would find the girls and give it a shot.