Afterschool

-At the Mall-

Maya:When is he gonna get here

Lucas:are you that eager to see him?

All eyes go to Lucas

Lucas:what?I just ment that last time I checked she had a thing for him right

Riley turns to face Maya and looks at her with an awe expression 

Riley:Maya do you still like my uncle josh?

Just as she opened her mouth answer josh came in. All eyes were still on Maya as they waited for her response. Riley noticed Lucas' face and wondered herself if she wanted to know the answer.

Josh:HELLO 

Maya:well its about time

Josh:hi guys...hi maya

Maya:hi 

Riley:thanks for bringing me my purse uncle josh

Josh:no problem well i better go

Riley:why dont you stay besides your the reason we are all here in the first place.

Josh:well okay I have nothing better to do

Farkle gets a call and leaves to answer it.The group waits patiently for him but when he does finish his call he comes back a little different. Nobody notices except for smackle zay and maya.Riley decides they should look for their dresses first. 

Farkle:hey maya go try that green one on

Maya:why?

Farkle:uhh Ben wanted a picture of you 

Lucas and Josh both thought of the same thing.They really didnt like Ben. 

Maya:okay fine I will try ONE dress on.Smackle will you come help me ?

Smackle follows Maya into the store.Riley tags along even though Maya tells her theres no need.When the girls leave Farkle pulls Zay aside and Lucas and Josh try to eavesdrop.

Farkle:how do we tell her?

Zay:she'll be devastated 

Josh and Lucas regroup trying to figure out what and who they were talking about.

Josh:they said she so its one of the girls

Lucas:but which one?

Josh:i doubt riley since you two only recently started hanging out together.

Lucas:smackle?

Josh:maya?

Lucas:Either way based on what they said she'll get hurt

They overhear Farkle tell Zay that she and him have been through so much together.

Josh and Lucas:its MAYA

All 4 boys turn to see maya come out with half a ponytail and wearing a light green dress that makes her eyes pop.

Maya:why are you all staring..

Josh:you look ...beautiful 

Maya:thanks Farkle can you just take the picture already

Farkle:okay okay smile

Maya smiles and Lucas and Josh get jealous because its a genuine one.Josh mumbles:I dont see what the big deal is. It took them hours but they finally settled on dresses and tuxedos.

Smackle:Im still surprised yout coming to the dance too

Josh:yeah well Corys gonna make me go anyway so at least this way I have something to look forward too.Riley do you want a ride?