Truth

Zay,Farkle and Smackle all rush over to Maya."Its not your fault not even a little bit."Farkle says as he holds her hand. Maya looks at Smackle and with her free arm grips her hand."Im so sorry.""I should be the one apologizing..your the one who's suffered the most."Smackle said in a sad tone.

Lucas:wait will someone please explain to me whats going on? 

Josh:yeah maya i dont believe you killed someone.

Maya sighs and Smackle asks her if its okay if she tells them what happened.Maya nodded and got up and walked to the corner of the room and sat.Farkle went with her and placed his arm around her as to comfort her.

Smackle:well you see after lucas and riley left and it was just us.Maya and Ben weren't a thing yet but he had become part of the group.I had just left and I suppose soon after me the boys did as well.From what she's told me she was out late but forgot to tell her mom or shawn.When she got home she saw nobody was home she thought they had all gone out or something.She turned on the T.V. and saw there had just been a huge car crash and rushed down there.The first thing she noticed when she got there were our moms and shawn in the car.Apparently katy had called my mom for help since she knew Topanga wouldn't be of much help.Shawn was in the back seat so he was unharmed,however our moms weren't so lucky.

Josh:what happened?

Zay:smackles mom was put in a coma.

Lucas:and mrs.hunter?

The room went silent and farkle hugged maya tighter as she did to him.Maya's eyes were filled with tears to the point she couldn't hold them back.

Zay:Mrs.Hart didnt make it.

.

.

After some time everybody calmed down.

Maya:it wouldve been worse if it wasn't for Ben...

Lucas:wait how Ben tied into all this? He said and he couldn't help but say it in a jealous tone.

Maya:he paid for all of Smackles moms medical bills and flew her dad over here so she wouldn't have to move.

Smackle:i will never be able to repay my debt to him for that

Josh:wait hold on a sec. if your talking about an car accident then thats all it was an accident so why'd you say you killed someone 

Maya:when my mom died shawn hadn't legally adopted me yet so by law I was to go with my father.Shawn tried everything but my dad refused to give up his rights.At first he said he wanted to be in my life but i kept denying him that.For some time it was okay it was just me and shawn.But then one afternoon me and ben were just walking around when all of the sudden these 2 guys came and pulled us into an alley. Ben tried but they beat him to a pulp.One of the guys left taking Ben with them and the other stayed behind and pulled out a gun."this is all your fault you know."he said as he slowly walked toward the light.The guy was drunk and was pointing his gun at me. He tried to get close so I kicked him in the leg which caused him to fall. He dropped the gun and I grabbed it.He got up and followed me everywhere I ran.Until...he cornered me and I had no choice but to take the shot.I closed my eyes and fired a few nore times.It took me awhile to react but when I did I went to find ben left in the middle of the street.I figured they were going to make it look like an accident.

When the police came I gave my statement and told them I didn't know either of them. A policeman came over and said please tell us the truth ma'am its the only wat we can help you.

Maya:i am i dont know either of them.

Policeman:well i ran his id through the system Ma'am is it possible..?

Maya:what

Policeman:its just the man you shot..he was your father 

Maya:sorry but shawns on a trip for a photoshoot hes not going to be back for 2 days.

Policeman:we mean your biological father.

Mayas face goes into shock.

"Im sorry to say...You killed your father.."