Riarkle

Jared introduced his oldest 16 year old son Logan to Lucas who politely greets him. Maya casually walks up to him and punches him in the arm.

Logan:your here...

Maya:hey 

Logan looks around the room and sees everyone's face is awww(except Lucas )and shrugs. Jared puts his hand on his shoulder.

Maya:well we better go its really late and we still have school tomorrow.

Jared:are you coming tomorrow?

Maya:of course its Logans birthday tomorrow right?

Logan:you're coming?!?!

Jared:watch it lover boy your making it too obvious

Maya laughed and gave both boys a hug saying goodbye to everyone and walked out with Lucas right behind her.

Lucas and maya were walking side by side to the car and with their hands in their pockets and elbows sticking out.

Lucas: I've never seen you smile like that before.

Maya:they're my family..

Lucas:what are we?

Maya doesn't answer and its quiet and awkward for the rest of the night. 

-Next day-

Riley:so what happened yesterday you just left?

Maya:I know my bad...we can hang out tomorrow?

Riley gently elbows maya.

Riley:tomorrow is your date with uncle josh and the day after that is your date with Lucas 

Maya rolls her eyes and puts on her leather jacket.

Maya:their not dates we're just hanging out thats all

Riley:maya its soo obvious I wonder who will win the handsome stud or cute cowboy.So whos your knight in shining armor maya?

Maya:I told you its not like that at all

Riley sighs:maya your so oblivious 

Maya:ME???what about you and Farkle huh?He's liked you since forever but you never noticed 

She walks away leaving a confused Riley by herself in the hallway.There was no way she thought thinking of the possibility that both boys like her.The more she thought about it the more her chess ached. 

Riley stays in a frozen position but snaps out of it when the school bell goes off. She walks toward class and tries to make sense or what maya has just told her.These thoughts slowly begins to haunt for the rest of the school day so afterschool she arranges a meetingwith a friend to help her make sense of her "love" problem.

-Topangas-

Riley:hey zay over here

She waves and zay walks over and takes a seat across from Riley.

Zay:so whats the emergency?

Riley:Farkle likes me

She says looking down into her hot chocolate.

Zay:so he finally told you ..WELL ITS ABOUT TIME

He says as he begins to laugh

Riley goes into shock:you knew?!?!

Zay:everyone did you were literally the only one who didnt

Riley:even smackle?

Zay:YUP she's over it tho

Riley grips her cup and her chest tightens.

Riley:what do I do?

Zay:why you askin me?

Riley:OH C'MON YOUR THE MOST FLIRTATIOUS BOY IN SCHOOL YOUR AN EXPERT

Zay:well I cant help you Riley

Riley:why not? I thought we were friends..

Zay sighs and leans forward."I can't help you because you're the one making the choice not me.Its up to you and how you feel."

Riley begins to cry."Last time I saw him I tried to use him to get over Lucas and he saw right through it ..I even told him I love him and he got mad and said 'Im not a rebound'he was really mad and now I know why".

Zay puts a hand on hers and comforts her."Do you-Do you love him?"

Riley looks up from her drink and stares at him.

.

.

-Next Day-

Boy 1:so what are we doing afterschool today?

Farkle:whatever you want I have no plans today 

Then out of no where they see Riley stomp pass by making sure to grab Farkles arm to drag him along with her. She finally stops when she finds an empty classroom and throws him in.

"what the hecks your problem?" He said as he rubbed his arm where Riley had previously gripped."MY PROBLEM!?! My problem is that the one boy who might actually have been the one this whole entire time never told me who he felt about me.Instead he let me go after another guy and was willing to go to the sidelines.Your not allowed to do that Farkle what about what I feel? she states in an angry yelling sad tone as she's walking up to him."Riley you never liked me like that."he said putting his head down.Riley backed away a little but to Farkles surprise she kissed him just long enough before he could react."I thought you were supposed to be the genius "she said with a smile.Farkle smiled "look whos talking "and gently pecked her cheek.

They kissed a few more times before farkle finally asked"so who told you?" "What makes you think-"she began but saw the im serious expression on his face and finished with "maya did.""Isn't today her date with Josh?"he said as Riley rested her head on his shoulders."yeah and tomorrow with Lucas ...she doesn't notice it though""she'll be okay because now we're all back together."farkle said as Riley lifted her head and thry smiled at each other.