Fight

*Flashback*

Zay:listen friar what gives you the right..

Farkle:let this be the last time you or your girlfriend bug me(Player:who is that guy don ...an old friend?....Farkle:who him?...he's nobody)

Smackle:leave me alone*slams door*

Maya:leave me alone I never wanna see your faces again..

Lucas wakes up and rubs his eyes.It's been a few months since that happened and it seems to have now become his worst nightmare.Since then he's just been going through the motions of everyday life. 

-At School- 

Lucas walks in with his head in a book and aims straight for his locker. All he wanted was to get by unnoticed for the whole day but needless to say that didn't even last a second after cory had asked him to go to the copy room because he forgot to this morning and class had already started.Lucas was on his way back but was interrupted because someone put their arm on his shoulder.

Josh:hey lucas 

Lucas:what are you doing here?

Josh:I'm just here as a guest speaker on how college is worth going too.

Lucas:oh okay well why don't you get going then wouldn't want you to be late*his face was straight and serious*

Josh:dude whats up are you mad at me or something 

Lucas:no..why would I be ...i dont have a reason too...do I?

Josh stays queit for a minute but then with a half a smile on his face he says:..is this because I said Maya liked me first? Dude forget it I'm sure she still likes you too ..except you know.... as a friend.He starts to walk ahead but Lucas calls out:Hey..you really think she'd still like you after rejecting her all those times.

Josh:you tell me I'm "just a fantasy" ya know something you think about constantly 

Lucas:you left out the part where "it NEVER happens"

The second Lucas completed his sentence Josh swung his arm and punched him in the gut.Lucas is in a crouched position his arms around his stomach where josh hit and his face looking down. Josh walks up to him and with one hand pulls Lucas' hair so he's looking at him.

Josh:oh..shut up your just mad because she realized she never actually had feelings for you...and you know what ...she never will 

Lucas punches Josh in the face and kicks him in the gut

Lucas:don't think I don't know what you told her at the ski lodge about protecting Riley

Josh still recovering from the blows says with grin looking at Lucas: say...do you remember how happy she was when I told her I liked her back 

Lucas is now walking up to Josh with his fist clenched but he was too slow because Josh went straight for the jaw.

Josh:and don't forget how her eyes sparkled when I told her we have a someday

Lucas came charging in and knocked them both to the ground.He's able to get on top and starts punching away.

Lucas:keep telling yourself what you need to hear. Its meaningless to me or did you not know?

Josh pushes him off and they are both now up and on opposite walls.

Josh: what are you talking about cowboy?

Lucas:something happened between us and it ended with her confessing too me. So I could care less about what you have too say. We even spent New Years together and went out which is more than you could say.

Josh:and after all that you went and chose Riley or did you forget

Lucas: YOUR RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DID YOU FORGET THAT!?!?!?

They charged at one another throwing blows left and right.They were both able to get a few good throws in and were now running on pure anger when..

Cory:LUCAS FRIAR AND JOSHUA MATTHEWS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!