Trouble?

Cory:WELL...

Josh and Lucas are standing across from each other while mad dogging one another with a furious Cory in the middle.

Cory:DETENTION for BOTH of you.

Lucas:he started it..

Josh:yeah right...I don't even go here

Cory:I dont care who started it you are both responsible for the outcome....you will both report to Mrs.Rollins room Saturday morning for detention..I'm really disappointed in both of you...Lucas go back to class.

Lucas obeyed cory and went back to class but not without having a stare down with Josh before he did.

-Afterschool of that very same day-

Riley:Lucas you ok?

Lucas looks at Riley but doesn't answer

Riley:what happened? Why'd you fight with Josh?

Lucas in a cold tone:we had a disagreement 

Riley:about what??

Lucas:riley I don't wanna talk about it okay 

Riley:fine but your not turning back into your past right?

Lucas looks up at her and sighs:i gotta go I'll see you on Monday

Riley has no response and within a few seconds finds herself looking at his back.

-Saturday Morning-

Lucas wakes up from the same nightmare and hesitates whether he should go to school or not.He wasn't in the mood to see Josh or anybody right now.In the end his conscience got the better of him and he found himself in the schools doorway. He stood there for a minute thinking of everything that caused him to be here. He let out a big sigh and had only taken a step when he noticed someone pass him by. He looked up only to find Josh staring straight back at him.This lasted for a moment until Josh continued on his way.Lucas waited for a minute wanting to put some distance between them. 

On his way to the classroom he had a million thoughts going through his head. Why did I even come?How did this start? What exactly did I do wrong?This is all Joshs' fault ...he's the one who spoke out of line and provoked me. I'm the one who tried to fix things why am I the one being punished? He was about to open the door to Mrs.Rollins classroom but no later did she come out exiting.

Mrs.Rollins:Sorry you must be the other student who got into a fight am i correct in asuming this?*she said clearly in a hurry to get somewhere

Lucas:um yeah thats me ..are you going somewhere?

Mrs.Rollins:well you see my husband and I qualified for an all expense payed trip to Cancun bye I have to hurry my husband will be here soon

He looked at the woman as she skipped away cheerfully.It occured to him that that meant it would probably only be him and Josh alone now that there was no teacher. He thought their were only 2 ways this would end.One is they both will just sit at opposite ends of the room and be silent the whole time occasionally giving each other glares.Second is they will end up going at it in no time at all because of Josh. He clenched his fist knowing that would be the most likely outcome.Gathering all his strength he took a deep breath closed his eyes and pushed the doors open. When he opened his eyes all thoughts left his mind and all he could do was stand there. He couldn't believe it..was this fate...coincidence...was Mr.Matthews up to this?He rubbed his eyes thinking this was all a dream? Or even a nightmare? but when he finished he was still able to see farkle,zay,smackle and maya in their seats.The moment they saw who it was they turned to look at the wall.

 He walked over to his seat and sat. He looked at Josh who still looked just as surprised as he did.