He sees you cry for the first time

Awsten                                                                                                                 ———                                                                                                           Awsten had gone away early in the morning for a recording session. He had texted you to tell you that he was gonna come home around noon so you decided to make some lunch for him. While you were busy making lunch you accidentally burned yourself. It hurt really bad and couldn't keep in the tears that were in your eyes. While you were crying and holding your burned hand under cold water you heard the front door open.                                         "Babe I'm home." You heard Awsten yell from the living room.                        You wiped your eyes and tried to cover up that you had hurt yourself.          "Oh hey cutie pie. I'm in the kitchen." You yelled back at him.                       You heard him put his keys on the desk and walk in the kitchen. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.     "Babe what's wrong?" He asked probably feeling the wetness from your tears on your cheek.                                                                                       "Nothing." You said not wanting to worry him.                                                "Y/N tell me." He said turning you around.                                                         "I uh I just I wanted to make you lunch and I accidentally burned myself." You said as tears started to form again in your eyes.                                            "Oh let me see. Shh shh don't cry I'll take good care of you." He said as he wiped away your tears and took your hand.                                                       "I think this is the first time I have ever seen you cry." He said as he started to take care of your wound.                                                                                 "I'm sorry I never wanted you to see me like this." You said.                           "It's okay your my girlfriend we are here for eachother through thick and thin." He said as he wrapped up your hand.                                                       "There all fixed." He said kissing your hand.                                             "Thanks. I love you." You said smiling.                                                               "I love you to." He said before kissing you.

Otto                                                                                                                      ——-                                                                                                                  You and Otto were home together just watching a movie. You got to pick the movie so of course you had to pick the most sappiest and romantic movie ever Titanic. At first he didn't wanna watch it but because he loved you so much he did.                                                                                                              "Thank you Otto for watching it." You said as the movie started and you two were all snuggled up on the couch.                                                                  "Of course baby girl I love you I would do anything for you." He said kissing your head.                                                                                                        You smiled and leaned against him. As the end of the movie came you started crying you tried to keep it in because you didn't wanna cry infront of Otto but you couldn't keep it in.                                                                                "Sweetie are you crying?" He asked looking at you.                                        "No I'm not." You said wiping away the tears away.                                        "Y/N it's okay to cry. It's an emotional movie." he said wiping away your tears.   "It's just I always cry with this part but now I'm just crying cause I can't bare thinking of losing you." You said looking at him.                                                "Oh you're so sweet but don't worry I will never leave you. I can't stand being away from you. And actually now that we are talking about this I need to ask you something." He said as he moved away from you so that he was looking right at you.                                                                                                      You didn't say anything you just sat there waiting to see what he had to ask.   "Y/N would you please come on tour with me. I can't be away from you for 6 months so please come with me." He asked taking your hands and looking in your eyes.                                                                                                              "Oh Otto of course I'll go with you." You said as you hugged him.

Geoff                                                                                                                     ——-                                                                                                                 You and Geoff were having a lazy day together just watching some movies and goofing of. While the two of you were busy watching a movie your phone went it of you looked at the caller ID and saw that it was your mom.                     "Sorry Geoff I have to take this." You said standing up.                               "S'alright baby I'll be here when you get back." He said smiling at you as you picked up and walked to the kitchen.                                                               After a few minutes you came back in the room while you were crying.       "Baby w-what's wrong? What happened?" He asked looking at you and immediately sitting up.                                                                                       "It was um my um parents." You said sitting down next to him.                         "What did they say?" He asked confused.                                                     "They um they don't want me to date you.....They uh they said that I should find someone who has a good job and isn't just chasing some stupid unrealistic dream." You said crying.                                                                               "Oh..." He said as he took his arms away from around you and moved away from you a little.                                                                                       "No...Geoff don't do that. I don't care what they say I love you and that's exactly what I told them. They don't have to date you I do they might be mad at me right now but  I don't care I wanna be with you and I don't ant anyone else." You said as you hugged him and started crying again.                                   "Shh baby don't cry." He said hugging you back and wiping away your tears.   "They'll come around once they see how much we love eachother." He said kissing your head.                                                                                     "Thanks Geoff." you said smiling at him a little.                                                  He smiled back at you. The rest of the day you two just sat there like that and enjoyed eachother's company.