Craziest Rumor about themselves/relationship ☆

Awsten:

He'd heard some pretty wired things, but for him the one that topped everything up was that he was leaving the band in order to pursuit a solo career. He couldn't wrap his mind around that one for a bit, the whole article was just something strange to read let alone think about, he had been through so much with the other boys and was more than thankful for their friendship.

Geoff:

That he was a father. That right there brought a whole ton of drama not only with the fans but with his family. He had been super busy with this tour an the timezones made it rather hard to keep in touch with family. So when he had received that angry phone call that night he was confused before finding the most unproblematic way to address the rumors.

Otto:

That he was leaving you for a girl he never meet. Rumors about you both splitting up was nothing short of common,  but hearing that he was leaving you for a girl he never meet was rather strange. It was hard to find out where the whole thing had started, but it was much harder to fix then to start. With you being back in the states and him being in Europe it took you getting on a plane to meet up with him to put the rumors to rest.