Preference // he finds your tumblr

Awsten: "Y / N, I need to use your laptop to charge my phone, where is it?" Your boyfriend called up to you. "It's on the table." You called back. Not long after you heard laughter. Curious, you went downstairs to see what it was. You saw the tab you left open your old fan page on tumblr. "Oh my god get off that!" You complained, trying to hit the off button. "No it's cute, @awstenknightissohot." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Ugh thats so embarrassing" You said covering your face. "No it's cute." He said laughing, kissing your cheek.

Geoff : You were scrolling through twitter when you saw someone had tweeted a hashtag; 'Y / nthebestfangirlyet'. You were confused an clicked on it. It led back to a tweet Geoff had posted from your old tumblr account with the caption, "Just found this account made by my princess y / n, make # y / nthebestfangirlyet go viral!" ! " You screamed, running downstairs to find him and thinking of a way to get revenge.

Otto: You were bored one day and decided to log into your old tumblr as a joke. You had a fan account for Waterparks and you were embarrassed by it. You were scrolling through when Otto popped out of nowhere behind you. You quickly shut the laptop lid."Was that tumblr?" He questioned. "No, I mean, yes but my old one." You have not asked him to find out. "What was it about?". "Im not telling you, its embarrassing" You complained. "Ah I'll find out one day." He replied with a smirk and walked off.