how you cuddle

Awsten; You two would spoon all the time. Most of the time, you'd be the little spoon, though there'd be nights when Awsten wanted to be held. So you'd hold him, resting your head on his back. You'd listen to his heartbeat and feel his stomach rise and fall as he slowly dozed off. When you were the little spoon, Awsten would murmur sweet nothings in your ear and hold you as close to his body as possible – loving the feeling of his girl being safe in his arms.

Otto; You and Otto would always be a big tangled mess of limbs when cuddling. His arms would be around you, yours would be either hugging his or being wrapped around him somehow. Your legs would be all twisted together in a way that wouldn't look comfortable, but would be for the two of you. Your head would be against his chest and you'd feel so content holding and being held by Otto.

Geoff; Your cuddling would always be a little different. Sometimes you'd spoon, other times you'd both be on your sides – facing each other and holding one another. And, sometimes he would be on his back and you'd be on your side with your head on his chest and your arm draped over his stomach. He'd kiss your head and compliment you randomly throughout the cuddling session, wanting to make sure you smiled plenty.