quidditch world cup

The next morning, the Krum family was woken up to Chervon screeching loudly, trying to show Viktor the huge mouse that he had caught as a present for the big day. Everyone followed Viktor out of the house still in their sleeping clothes. Katya was the last to hug her brother, and she hugged him the longest wishing him a good luck and to be careful during the game. It was hard for Katya to watch Viktor play. There was too much time to watch him and the danger that surrounded him during the game. He was soon waving, a duffle bag slung over his shoulder containing the things he needed, and just as fast as a blink he vanished into thin air.

A few hours after Viktor left, Elisaveta sat ready in Katya's room, watching as Katya lent into her mirror softly applying what little makeup she wore. It was a known fact that almost every boy in her school at one point or another would fall deeply in love with her. That was the only problem Katya saw with going to a male dominate school. As serious as the boys said they took her she knew that the only reason why she ever had study partners was because of the way she looked. Katya was thankful when during her third year, another girl who happened to only be a first year asked to study with Katya. Despite the age difference, Ivet had soon become her best friend and they started doing everything together, especially since they shared the same house; Sturm.

The family, to include Vûlk, grabbed onto the gardening hoe that had been sent to be their portkey and soon they were all twirling off into a vortex, Katya's free arm keeping a tight hold on Vûlk to make sure that no matter what he didn't get lost. She held even tighter as she tried her hardest to land gracefully while holding the huge dog and gave a sigh of relief when she was able to untuck her arm from his belly.

• • •

The sight of these games will never get old for Katya. Long before she and Viktor were born her father played as a beater for the Bulgarian National team, which all but made the family royalty. Katya looked around as they walked through the rows and rows of tents, smiling at the people who called out the family name and welcomed them.

"Blimey thats a big dog." Katya heard from a group of boys. They caught her eye being as three of the four boys standing to her right had flaming red hair. "Thats Krum's sister." One of them mocked. Katya smiled as she continued to walk, hearing Vûlk's voice in the back of her head complaining about how they called him a dog as she pushed up the sleeves of her jean jacket.

Little did Katya know, one of the boys she had just past was Fred Weasley. 

Fred sat there laughing with the group as they went back into the tent, drooling with the other boys over Katya Krum, who was even more beautiful in person than the photographs they see with her brother.

"Those Legs!"

"Those Lips!"

"She's stunning!"

"A bloddy minx!"

"Would you three shut up! She's a girl not an object!" Hermione shouted throwing something that exploded with a poof on the table the boys sat around. Despite the now constant grunts and threats coming from Hermione and Ginny, Fred and George continued to talk about the girl while Harry and Ron move on to talk about her brother.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George followed by Mr. Weasley, Charlie, Bill and Percy trekked up to the stadium when the doors finally opened. They walked slack jawed, all trying to take in every thing that was happening as they started the climb to their seats. To their surprise their seats were right in the Ministers box itself where the man who got them the tickets, Bagman, was no where to be found. They filed in to the first row pretty much taking up the entire section except for one spot and soon the box started to fill in behind them.