hogwarts

Katya woke up the next day early and decided she would go straight to breakfast so she could eat and find the library before Viktor went to enter his name. Walking into the Great hall with Vûlk on her heel she found Hermione sitting with Harry and Ron in the same place as they were yesterday. Taking off her red cloak she sat next to Hermione and began filling a plate of eggs for Vûlk to eat before piling a much smaller amount for herself.

"I was thinking I could take you to the library today, I have to get a book for class and you send something about it yesterday." Hermione said sipping on her orange juice eyeing Katya as she nodded beside her.

"I just want to look around, I really won't need anything until I have an idea what this first task is going to be.

Katya followed Hermione out to the hall where the goblet sat and of sitting in the middle of the slowly gathering crowd. They walked right past it and down a series of hallways till they stopped in front of large open doors that sat opened to the huge library behind them. Katya and Hermione walked through the rows and rows of books until Hermione found the one she was looking for and Katya had grabbed a Hogwarts History book Hermione had suggested. They decided that they should just make their way back to the goblet since they had a feeling more people were going to be showing up.

The hall where everyone sat held a blue glow that was caused by the large glowing cup that was hoisted in the center with a thin blue circle that Katya immediately pinned as an Age Line. Many students from each school sat around the walls on the benches that had been moved to the side. Try as hard as the two did once they were seated, it was still very difficult to read more that the same few lines of the books they had brought. There was just too much noise and laughter that echoed through the tall ceiling. It wasn't until Hermione gave Katya's ribs a sharp jab that she looked up. When she did she saw Fred and George entering the room at a jog yelling holding two vials and two torn pieces of parchment, Katya blushed as Fred looked her way with a small smile as Harry and Ron with the rest of the Gryffindor followed them. Hermione scoffed as they explained the aging potion they had in their hands.

"Not going to work." Katya said softly to hermione who tried to ignore their stupidity by looking down at her book.

Hermione, who had a little bit more confidence with confronting the two repeated Katya causing the twins to crouch down by them, Fred forcing Katya to scoot over by squeezing himself between her and Hermione. Katya tried not to laugh as Hermione explained the age line to them and the two came back with a clever response, hopping off the bench. They cheered each other, took the corks off and downed the potion before jumping over the line.

Katya watched closely as the hall fell silent to see if they were going to be removed but the moment the crowd started to cheer again Katya saw the line flicker.

"Didn't work" She said quietly to Hermione who looked at her questionably.

"They got through though?"

Before Katya could respond the twins flicked their names into the cup causing another roar of applause and then before anyone could blink they were shot up into the air, grey hair taking over their head. She chuckled standing up and pulling out her wand. Katya stood placing her book where she had previously sat and walked over to the boys

"Come. Ill fix you." She said holding out her hands for them to grab after they rolled around on the ground blaming each other for it not working.

The two followed her into the great hall where without saying anything Katya waved her wand causing the two to go back to normal.

"Brilliant." George said smiling at Katya before running back into the hall, more cheers pouring from the doorway.

"Thanks, don't know what our professors would have said if we should up to class tomorrow looking older than them." Fred said, his ears turning pink.