third task

Soon after Katya and Hermione entered the Great Hall to tell everyone that they had caught Rita Skeeter, Katya was pulled aside by Karkaroff to led her once again into the Champion's room where instantly Katy as eyes landed upon her mom and dad. She ran past Karkaroff and swung her arms around her Father's neck allowing him to lift her slightly into one of his big bear hugs.

"How as it been here?" Her father asked putting Katya down.

"Its wonderful. We've made so many friends and started so many relationships." Katya said looking at Viktor who blushed at the thought of Hermione.

In the middle of telling her parents about Hermione, Harry and Ron and how close they've all become Harry had walked over to say hello.

"Ah, jes! Mr. 'Arry Potter!" Gavrail said smiling through is bead while shaking his hand.

"Katya, could I steel you for a second? Fred's mom would like to meet you." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh yeah, Ill be right back papa." katya said before turning.

Mrs. Weasley stood by another Red haired boy, who Katya assumed was an older son of hers. Katya was caught off guard when Mrs. Weasley pulled her into a huge hug swaying her to and from while saying her Hello's.

"Ginny has told me all about you! Im so happy to finally be meeting you!" She said holding Katya at arms length.

"Hopefully all good things." Katya laughed taking half a step back after being let go.

"Of course!" She said smiling. "You know Bill, my oldest son."

"So you're dating my brother." Bill said, catching Katya off guard. She looked to see Harry trying to stifle a laugh and then to Mrs. Weasley who had her hands clasped and pressed against her chest while she stared lovingly at Katya.

"I guess you could say that." Katya said smiling as Mrs. Weasley let a gasp.

"That is so wonderful! I always hoped at least one of them would find a beautiful girl who was filed to the toe with brains, might motivate them to study more, themselves." She said more sternly now.

"They are a lot more clever then you would think they are." Katya smiled, now starting to feel little guilty that she had been helping the twins with their joke shop, actually inventing an 'Extendable Ear' which lets to listen in on conversations, for the boys. But what Mrs. Weasley didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

Soon Katya's parents and brother made their way over, Gavrail recognizing Bill from the the World Cup took Bill's hand in a vigorous shake asking him about his father, who apparently Gavrail had been in contact with since the Cup. Mrs. Weasley and Elisaveta became transfixed in a conversation about what ever, which left Bill, Harry, Viktor and Katya to talk amongst themselves.

"I can't believe you did that." Katya laughed to Bill as she covered her face, listening to their mothers talking about their children dating.

"Well she needed some good news especially with this whole Ministry mess thats going on, you know?" Bill said tucking his long hair behind his ear.

They left the room to find an empty room except for Hermione, who was sitting with Vûlk, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. Mrs. Weasley ran up to the table and pulled each of her kids into a hug.

"You hold onto that girl tight do you hear me." She said as she squeezed a petrified looking Fred. Katya laughed as his eyes met her and widened, then squinted when she pointed to Bill, who stood next to her.

"Im going to kill you." Fred mouthed causing a rich laugh to escape from Bills lips.

"Alright, Champions! With me please." Dumbledore said. After he had led the Champions out of the Hall, Fred grabbed Katya's hand, causing their mothers to once again swoon before they all left the Hall to make their way down to the field. Gavrail walked with Bill as Katya and Fred tried to hide in the middle of the Weasley family to avoid anymore noises from their mothers.