VIII: The Yaya-Alaga Meet Up pt.2

Zaira's POV

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I'M GONNA BE A NANNY OF A HEARTLESS, STUBBORN AND HARD HEADED GUY NA KA-AGE KO LANG?!" sabi ko pagkalabas ko ng building.

"Ahh.. So, you met him already.."

"Aa- That hurt.." sabi ng lalaki na nabunggo ko sa balikat. Di ko naman sinasadya na mabunggo sya..

Familiar scent...

Lumingon ako sa kanya. He went inside the building I came from just now.

I have no time to fight again. I've had enough with... what's his name again?

"Hello Zaira? You still here?" sabi ni uncle on the other line.

"Uhh.. So- sorry uncle.. What is it again?" sabi ko sa kanya tapos naglakad papunta sa nearest coffee shop.

"As I was saying, hindi mo naman kailangang alagaan sya. All you need to do is to fix food for him, look after what he's up to, and things like that. Busy kasi ang kuya nya kaya hindi sya mabantayan, and hiring a nanny is the best solution." sabi ni uncle.

"Uncle, can I back out? Ayaw ko kasi sa kanya eh.." sabi ko bago pa man ako makapasok sa cafe.

"No. You signed the contract. 12months of being a nanny. You agreed. Haven't you seen that part, Zaira?"

"Pero uncle, ang akala ko bata ang aalagaan ko, and I never expected to be a nanny of an 18-year old dumb guy for a year!"

"Zaira, a contract is a contract. You should've asked, diba?" sabi ni uncle.

"Luhan!!" narinig ko yung boses ni Althea. I looked around and finally saw her sitting with her boyfriend with those coffees on the table. I approached them.

"Uncle, I'll call you later, ok?" sabi ko.

"Sure." sabi nya. We exchanged good byes and ended the call.

"Kamusta yung job sayo, Luhan?" sabi ni Althea sakin, making me sigh.

Luhan's POV

I just went to the supermarket to buy Rohan some food just after I went off of Manager Hyung's office.

I went straight to Rohan's unit when suddenly a girl hit my shoulder.

"Aa- That hurt.." I mumbled. I dared not to look at her, though I noticed that she was the girl from Manager hyung's office. I just went straight to Rohan's unit, trying my best not to be noticed by anybody.

"I saw my nanny just now." Rohan said as soon as we saw each other.

"Where is she then?" I said.

"Went out. I guess she's not coming back. She said she doesn't like to be my nanny." he said.

"Really? Too bad I didn't have the chance to meet her." I answered, then took the beer from the stuff I bought.

"Ya! That's for me!" he shouted as I gulped down.

"I bought it." I answered, then he just hissed and slammed the door of his room.

How immature my brother is..

Getting mad at me because of a can of beer..

I called Manager SooMin.

"Hyung! Is Rohan's nanny really not coming back?"

>>~<<~>>~<<~>>~<<~>>~<<~>>~<<
Ayo :))
Update na! xD

haha ayan. Nakakapag-engrish na si Luhan. x))

Bitin ba? Sama ng pakiramdam ko eh :( Pasensya na po. *bows*

Anyways, I hope you like my update. Kung may errors, sabihin lang. Novice/Amateur/Begginer lang po ako. xD