XXVIII: Idol Problems

Luhan's POV

At last. The concert has ended. I don't know how I did those sweet stuff to Krystal when I don't really liked it. Now I'm heading to the rehearsal room. I was the last one to catch up because some fans asked for autographs and stuff.

"Han oppa!" I heard her shout. I turned to look at her. She was smiling as she ran towards me, some media and reporters behind her.

I can't do anything but to smile back and pretend that I have seen the love of my life after a zillion years.

"Hey!" I said, then I hugged her back as soon as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"You did great!" she said while smiling.

"How was it, Luhan, when Krystal surprised you on your solo?" a reporter asked.

I looked at Krystal, who was looking back at me. I just made a smile and said, "Of course it was great. I wasn't expecting it so.. yeah." then I put some of her stray hair to the back of her ear to add effect. We held hands too.

"How long have you two been officially dating?" a reporter asked.

"Two months, I think? I guess it's been two months.. right oppa?" she said.

"Yeah.. I think so too." I just said, then we both smiled as we looked at the reporter.

"What do you think about the new member of EXO, Krystal?" a reporter asked.

"I think he's nice. Something makes me wonder about his slightly cold image that's same as Kris oppa." she said.

"Who's more handsome? Him or Luhan?" that reporter shot a follow up question.

"Luhan oppa. But that doesn't mean that Sehun isn't handsome." she said.

"So Krystal, are you two a couple already? Aren't you going to make it official tonight?" a reporter asked. Krystal looked at me with a smile.

"I guess we should get back. We're very tired, especially Luhan oppa. Thank you guys for waiting." she said, then we walked to where I was supposed to go earlier.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your members?" I asked as we walked naturally, acting normal.

"I just thought of making a scene.. Ain't it fun?" she said then smiled in an annoying way.

"For you it's fun. For me, it's not. Go back to your members and I'll go with mine." I said in my coldest way, then I left her and went to the rehearsal room.

"I wanna go home." Rohan said as soon as I saw him. I walked up to him and touched his forehead. He's already having a fever.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked.

"Xiumin gave his meds already, before our last stage." Kris said, then he took a bottle of water and threw it me. I catched it and gave to Rohan.

"Wash your hair. I'll ask manager hyung to bring you to your condo in another car. You'll get caught if a fan sees you." I said.

"No. I'll drive my car. I can manage." he said, then he tried to stand up from the couch, but lost his balance and fell back to it.

"I'll ask someone to drive you home." I said. I was about to get out and call someone, but he shouted.

"Look, I don't need your help, ok?! If it wasn't for me, your dream won't happen! Could you please just leave me alone and.. Argh!!" He just suddenly bursted, then he stood up.

"What are you talking about? What's wrong with you?" I said.

"Sehun, calm down." Kris said to him, the other members just looked at us. I tried to walk up to him, but he ran out without even covering his head from the media or even the fans. He just ran.