XVI: Recruit pt.1

Luhan's POV

"I can't do anything. He's depressed." Manager hyung said as he closed Chen's bedroom door. He gestured for us to go to the living room, and we followed.

"Hyung, how's the concert now? We can't go to the concert without him, can we?" I asked him.

"I guess so.. But the company should know about this first. We have to have a new member for the group as Chen's replacement... Or else..." he said then let out a sigh.

"Or else what?" Kris suddenly said as he walked closer.

"Or else the concert would be postponed." Manager hyung said then he facepalmed.

"WHAT?!" all of us around him almost shouted. We all groaned almost lost hope when Manager hyung said something.

"Unless, as I've said, there'll be a new member as Chen's replacement."

Kris, Tao, Xiumin and I looked at each other, then to Manager hyung.

"Who are we going to recruit as the new member? I don't see anybody as good as Chen." Tao said as he sat on the sofa beside Kris.

"Anybody you know that has talents and looks. Guys, this is urgent and if you really want your concert to happen then you'll see someone good enough to perform with you." he said then took his phone out.

"I'll call Mr. SM right now. You list down and look for someone already, ok? I'll try to work this out." Manager hyung said then he put his phone to his ear and went out.

"What if we ask Yura for a suggestion? She knows so many nice guys as she's a reporter." Xiumin said as he looked at our reactions to his suggestion.

"Wait, how does Taemin sunbae's brother sound to you? Taesun hyung? Is he great?" Tao suggested.

"How about your brother, Luhan hyung? He's talented, isn't he?" Kris said, then all of them looked at me. Lay suddenly came out of the blue, rubbing his eyes.

"Is dinner ready yet?" Lay said as he looked at us.