Chapter 34: Stop Being a Flirt

Maddie, Kendall, and I went into the dressing rooms and got dressed into our regular clothes.

I wore a dark red halter crop top with some Jean shorts and black Nike Roshies.

I grabbed my teal blue clutch from my bag and we left for the mall.

We had invited the other girls to come but they said they didn't feel up to it.

We started making an Instagram Story on Kendall's phone.

"We're headed to the mall." Kendall said as we walked.

"To eat some lunch, cause we're starving." Maddie continued.

"But we have to walk all the way to the mall." I joked.

"The struggles real though." Kendall sarcastically added.

She paused the story and we continued walking to the mall.

"What should we get?" Maddie asked.

"Chick-fil-A?" I asked.

"Yes!" Kendall agreed.

"Oh yeah, we should do Flannel Friday, this Friday." Maddie suggested.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's pretty self explanatory." Kendall laughed.

"Let me guess we wear Flannel on Friday?" I asked.

"Spot on." Maddie laughed.

"What color?" Kendall asked.

"How about red and black?" Maddie asked.

"Oh yes I love red and black flannels!" I cheered.

"Okay then were set. I already know we all have red and black flannels. But Katie do you have one?" Kendall asked.

"Yep, like I said, favorite flannel." I laughed as we walked up the mall steps.

Kendall started the story again. "We made it to the mall!" Kendall cheered to her phone.

"After a hard ten minutes." Maddie joked.

"Yes it was very hard. We had to cross one street." I went along with Maddie's joke.

"You guys stink!" Kendall playfully slapped Maddie and I. Then she paused the story again.

We walked through the mall doors and walked to the escalator. "We're going up up up were on fire!" Kendall sung on the story as we went up the escalator.

"Girl you need to take a chill pill." Maddie told Kendall as we rode the escalator.

"I don't think a chill pill would help." I laughed.

"Yep cause I'm Titanium! You shoot me down but I get up! I am Titanium!" Kendall sang.

"Oh geez!" I said putting my hand to my face.

Kendall stopped recording and we continued walking.

Three girls looked to us and started taking pictures. They walked over to us with one of the girls recording.