Chapter 59: Perfectly Packed Day

This chapters shout out give away is going to TheAllieBobbie for leaving the best comments and favoriting lots of my chapters! Go check her profile out and maybe even give her a follow! She 100% deserves it!

"Can we stop at Starbucks before we head to the recording studio?" I asked Abby after we had loaded into the car. I was wearing a army green T-shirt from Maddie's clothing line and and a pair if my own ripped denim skinny jeans. I left my hair to cascade down my shoulders considering my hair is up most the time due to dance.

"Oh we don't have time, but when we get to the studio I'll just get the assistant I hired for the week to fetch us some." Abby continued driving.

"Oh cool." I said watching things flying by out the window.

Abby having an assistant for the week I know for fact she's going to take full advantage. She'll probably just have them do dumb stuff just because she's got an assistant so why not? I felt bad she was going to make the assistant get the coffee but that's an assistants job after all.

"Are you girls excited to record?" Abby asked Maddie and I.

"Definitely! We've been dying to know who the guest is!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Yeah, and the fact we'll be singing in an actual recoding studio, that's just crazy!" I added.

"I'm glad you girls are excited. Now let me hear the song right now to freshen your minds." Abby instructed.

As told we sang the song from the back seats as Abby drove. "Very good. Now when we get in that recording studio don't get nervous and forget it. Stay professional."

"Don't worry we will." I confirmed.

Finding out that the recording studio we were headed to was kind of far was not a pleasant surprise along the ride. To make matters worse we ran into world famous LA traffic. LA traffic is practically known for its annoyingness and ability to make you late for anything and everything.

However Maddie and I made the best of it by playing games, taking selfies, and basically just keeping ourselves entertained with our phones.
Which honestly wasn't that hard. Teenagers and phones are practically best friends.

-

Two hours after leaving Abby's house we finally made it to the recording studio. It's a good thing we left the house early this morning so we're actually going to be just a bit late. Upon arriving I knew we were at an amazing place. Just walking into the waiting room pictures and posters hung around the room of people who have sang here. From Bruno Mars to Brittany Spears herself. I was astonished and so was Maddie. However Abby acted cool and collected as she pranced up to the lady at the front desk while Maddie and I sat in the waiting room chairs.

"What if Justin Bieber sat in this very chair?" Maddie looked dreamily at the signed poster of him hanging on the wall.

"Forget that, we met the guy." I laughed. "What if Zayn Malik or Taylor Swift sat here!"

"Then we'd probably die."

"True statement." I agreed laughing giving a high five to Maddie.