Chapter 39: A Unique Friendship

While Jojo was working on her solo we were given some free time. We simply chatted while she was gone.

"In so excited for Orlando!" Mackenzie squealed happily.

"I know! I really want to go to the beach!" Brynn added.

"There's no beaches in Orlando." Kalani raised an eyebrow looking to Brynn.

"I know that! I just want to go to a beach." Brynn defended herself.

Kalani chuckled "Okay then."

"But you know what is in Orlando?" Nia wiggled her eyebrows causing us to laugh.

"What?" I asked still laughing.

"Only Disney World and Universal Studios!" Nia replied.

"You know where we would never be able to go?" Maddie asked sarcastically.

"Where?" Nia asked.

"Disney World and Universal Studios." Maddie said as if it were obvious.

Nia frowned "Quit killin' my dreams Mads!" Nia joked and laughed.

"Well Sorry!" Maddie laughed extending the noise of the R's.

"You know what?" Mackenzie laughed.

"What Kenz?" Kalani asked.

"It should be Disney where people can hide from Maddie's dream crushing instead of Disney where dreams come true." Mackenzie laughed.

"Ha-ha so funny Kenz." Maddie sarcastically replied giving and eye roll.

"I know, my pleasure." Mackenzie grinned flipping her pony tail.

Maddie eye rolled again. "Kendall what are you doing on that phone you haven't said a word!" Maddie questioned.

"Texting." Kendall replied not even looking up from her phone.

"Wait who are you texting? There's nobody—" Maddie stopped herself. "It's Conor isn't it?" She asked with an obvious lower tone.

"Yup." Kendall replied smiling popping the P. She was still looking down at her phone.

"Ugh!" Maddie eye rolled. "I don't get it you literally just met! People don't date this fast! It's just not right."

"Okay." Kendall continued looking at her phone and Maddie eye rolled again.

"Girl your eyes are going to fall out of your head with all that eye rolling." Kalani said to Maddie.

"Shut up." Maddie said sarcastically and laughed.

"Love you!" Kalani said to Maddie in a happy tone.

"Hate you too!" Maddie chuckled.

"Rude." Kalani replied sarcastically.

"The sarcastic level is high today." I pointed out laughing.

"Honestly when isn't it high?" Nia asked.