Chapter 60: Backup Dancers and Giraffe Onesies

I decided to change my dividers from dashes to stars. I'm stick of dashes, they don't divide well.

"And a five, six, seven, eight!" Rumer shouted as Maddie and I did the choreography, "Ball change! Da da hit!"

I love the choreography! The parts with the backup dancers are going to be bomb! As well as our individual parts! I just cannot wait for the video to be filmed already.

"Okay, that's it you girls did great today. I'll see you two tomorrow at the auditions. I'm going to be helping Abby run them." Rumer told us.

"Got it." I began walking towards the door with Maddie. "Thank you!" We both told her as we left the room.

"No problem!" Rumer called after us.

Maddie and I went and changed out of our dance wear and back into our regular clothes. Abby was working with the seniors in studio B so Maddie and I decided to hang out in the Tumble track room.

"We should go Live on Instagram." Maddie suggested.

"Okay, who's phone?"

"Uh yours, mines practically dead."

"Alrighty." I took a picture of Maddie and I then posted it on Instagram with the caption, I'm about to go Live with @MaddieZiegler at ALDC LA so come watch and ask us questions! 🔮 #ALDC7 #ALDCLA #Q&A

After posting the picture we went live. "Hey guys!" I waved to the camera.

"Hey!" Maddie waved as soon as she noticed I had started going live.

"Wow we already have five hundred viewers." I pointed to the viewer bar so Maddie would see.

"Oh wow." Maddie was shocked.

"Okay by the way before we get started please help me get verified! Because this account @KatieRose is my real account and I don't have any others! So like yeah, please if you could help that's be amazing."

"Help her get verified!" Maddie begged.

"Should we answer some questions?"

"Yeah, let's do that. We can take turns picking them."

"Okay, I'll go first." I looked at the comments to pick a question, "Is Abby with you guys right now? Um no, she's teaching the seniors right now."

"But fun fact she is our legal guardian as if right now because both our parents are in other parts of the country." Maddie added.

"Yeah, she almost forgot to feed us yesterday!"

"I know! She seriously almost forgot to feed us!"

"But then she got us subway so it's all good." I laughed, "It's your turn to ask a question."

"Um, someone asked why we're both still in LA."

"Well I live here in the first place so I'm not leaving."

"Yeah." Maddie laughed, "But like the reason we're with Abby is because we're working on something big for you guys. But we can't really tell you what it is right now..."