Chapter 1

Looking over at the male in the car next to me and sighed at the waste of space. He was officially a sexist pig. Manly men thought I was one of those dumb blondes. Like if I am a stupid blonde than your IQ is lower than double digits.  Sometimes people thought I was a model because I wasn't a skeleton. Still skinny but had some curve on me. 

 " Come on baby let someone else who knows how to race go." He cackled from his spot. 

Fuming on inside at the thought of leaving the races. Laughing an evil laugh as I revved the engine of my blue Charger. The males mouth fell open.  At least I shocked him. Why were people always thinking I was one of those girls who begged her boyfriend to use his car. I didn't have a boyfriend so who was I going to ask some random person on the street, yeah sure that would work. 

 A race chaser walked between us. She at least had more clothes on than most. " Racers are you ready?!" The chaser screamed over the noise. Pointing to me she yelled. " I know your ready!" The crowd went insane at that. Doing her dance with a flag. The flag fell to the ground.

I tore out of that spot as fast as I could go. We stayed neck and neck for a while. I know some people race dirty that's why I never came to a race alone. I was leading and almost to finish line. Just in case though I hit my NOS. The male hit me from the side, hard. Tring to right my car so I didn't go in the ditch. The back wheels caught the dirt. Going towards the ditch at hundred and ten miles per hour. Rolling five times before I finally stopped.

Screams  from the crowd were heard. Black spots danced like falling snow in my vision. Arms pulled me from the wreck. The pavement bit through my leather jacket. Holly face flashed in my vision. Warmth spread through my body. Someone was on the phone I think. My black leather jacket was pulled off leaving me in a black crop top. The blackness of sleep took me to La La land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Opening my eyes I noticed a very white ceiling. A long constant beeping sounded next to my ear. Looking at my surroundings I saw my "Parents" and my two best friends Holly and Hailey. They were all sleeping in the chairs. A sting was pulsing from my right hand. A IV was stuck in it. Holding back my scream as I ripped it from my hand and the heart monitor from my left hand pointer finger.

A loud alarm went off. All the people in the room freaked. I could understand my two best friends reaction thinking I was dead. Hailey sounded like she was fake crying. Those two hugged each other and sobbed. My mom screamed and cried well my dad just sat their comforting her. Okay I have a migraine now thank you screaming people.

" YOU PEOPLE DO KNOW I AM NOT DEAD ,RIGHT?" I yelled out to them in anger.

They all looked over at me with wide eyes. Hailey was the first to speak and I don't think my parents were ready for the answer.  

" She back from the dead, yell it from the roof top" She yelled in fake excitement.

Glaring I asked what was on my mind. " You saw me take the monitor off, didn't you?"

"Duh, I also told the nurses you  weren't dead." She said coming to hug me.

Holly was about to speak but someone knocked on the door. My social worker was let in by a nurse who glared at me in warning. By the look on his face I knew it was something bad.