Chapter 6

Opening the door to let his big frame into the entry way. Leaning against the wall I looked up at him. He looked like he was thinking about what to say. I gave him five minutes, If he was not done by five minutes than I was getting my frying an.

" It was not what it looked." He said staring off.

I scoffed at that. " Yeah right. When I saw you with her in OUR bed room you were making out!" I yelled getting into his face.

" Her car "Broke down" in front of the house. I was already topless when she asked to the bathroom. That bitch forced herself on me, Please baby you have to understand you have always been the one for me." He was pleading at the end of it. Good he deserved to beg.

" Than why go out with her?" I asked really wanting to know.

" Vince thought it would be a good idea to make you jealous." I had to smile at that everyone knew that you don't take advice from Vince unless it's cars.

" How many times does Mia have to tell you not to take advice from him." I was laughing so hard by the time I finished.

" He really does have shitty advice. Its good to see you smile at me." He said and knew he had broken my anger.

Next thing I knew I was being held and kissed. I was kissing him. I have no Idea how it happened. This kiss was not like one of those soft kisses I got from other boys I had dated. Kissing Dom was a breathless desire. He was kissing me liked he'd never see me again.

" Stop." I muttered against his lips.

" Why?" He asked sounding a little heart broken.

" Why because I was going to go get my friends from the airport." I panted as he sat me down.

" Well than what if you bring them to the shop later." I sighed and shook my head.

" Not a good Idea Dom. I may have just taken you back but I think Holly wants to hit you with her car twice and Hailey what heard over the phone I think was that she wanted to cover you in meat and set you free in a junkyard." I told him grabbing my leather jacket.

" well have to come up with something to get people on board with our relationship. " He said as we walked towards our cars.