Chapter 11

I was sitting on the counter on the shop writing notes for a test. Mia was going over her stuff with me. I looked up to see a red pickup pull up. " Oh, blue eyes is back." I said teasing Mia. She shoved me off the counter so I was out of sight. I got up and grabbed the frying pan ready to hit her with it. Dom grabbed me and brought me to the metal cage on the side.

He went back to work and I was making faces at Mia. I saw Holly staring at blue eyes. " She likes him." I said from Dom's waste. " Something off about him." He said going back to work.

Vince all of a sudden showed up with the rest of the team. I went out to join Jessie and Leon trying on glasses. " I like his hair cut." Jessie said.

I put on the glasses over my bun. " I like his eyes very blue." I said dancing a bit.

Vince was making Mia pissed off with his ways and Holly was staring at blonde. He got up to leave to witch I waved and went back to Dom.

" Baby?" I turned around to look at Dom.

" Witch color do you think goes best with this design?" He asked showing me colors.

" The neon green with a yellow tint with the royal blue design." I said. All of a sudden we heard Dom's name being called. Turning I saw Vince beating Blue eyes. I saw a window crack. We were out there in seconds. Dom grabbed Vince and pulled off Blue eyes.

Jessie had his wallet. " What kind of name is Brain Spillmore?" Dom asked.

His name I thought chuckling.

" You work for Harry?" Dom said again after telling Brain he was in his face.

" Yeah." Brain said.

" Well you were just fired." Dom said. Brain drove off pissed.

" Don't you think that was a bit harsh?" I asked dom from my chair.

" No he was causing trouble plus Holly looked like she would jump him at any moment." Dom said taking a sip of my tea and spitting it out.

" Vince started it and you deserved that." I said flipping my hair.

" He didn't deserve to be fired." I said. Oh my god doesn't he have a thought in his head.

" Fine I am going home to work on my race outfit." I said grabbing holly's hand and flouncing off.