Chapter 8

1 Year later:

I stood up in the sun roof and fired the harpoon at the window. It came off shattering all over.  Letty pulled back so Vince could get in. A blocked off area was approaching. The crazy thing in the drivers seat called Letty swerved under the semi. We drove to the drop spot by 1 AM witch meant I would be ready to punch someone in the face tomorrow.

The team parked the civics at the hidden spot.  Getting into Dom's car I snuggled deeper into my black sweatshirt. Dom got in and pecked me on the lips. Falling asleep to the soft hum of the engine.

Living at 1327 had been better for me than getting an apartment. When I had been packing Dom had found some drawings I had been working on and I some how got a job as the artist in the shop. I in turned at the local hospital helping me get into the field of nursing. My arms wrapped around Dom's neck as he got me out of the passenger seat. I fell asleep again by the time we got to the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone was ringing next to me. Rolling over trying to find it. It was on the bed side table.

" Hello?" I yawned.

" You'll never guess what I found out last night." She sniffled.

" Is it that Hailey is part snake and can unclench her jaw because I had my guess?" I asked pulling on one of Dom's wife beater that went down to mid thigh.

" AS horrid as It sounds I would prefer that. My mom pregnant again and Cody cheated on with some race chaser last night." She sobbed to me.

" You're still coming out here, right." I asked trying to stay calm.

" Yeah I should be out there tonight." Holly said than sniffed.

" Well than get ready for it no more bad stuff." I told her happily than hung up.

Dom was half awake by now. Time to plan.