Chapter 10

The witch left with bruises up and down her body.

" Are you insane, Clover Ray have you lost your damn mind?" Dom yelled at me from the door of the office. I was sitting in the rolling chair being yelled at by the team.

" My mind has been where it is sense I meet you at the street race." I spoke softly acting like I didn't car.

" What the hell Clover, yes they had someone come brake your car." He said frustrated.

Oh hell no. Time to turn the tables.

" Would you have been upset if someone looked dead in the eyes and had someone break your dads car?" I yelled standing up getting in his face.

" Snowy we know that you love that car but seriously." Vince stated quietly.

" How would you feel if someone broke into the hospital and messed up your moms medical and ripped her away from you." I screamed taking a swing at Vince now.

" Enough Clover you have every right to be mad, Baby, but you will not bring the team into this. This thing what ever it is, Is between you, her, and me." Dom yelled and turned planning to go back but than turned around. " Go walk it off. You're not going with tonight." He shouted lastly.

**************************************************************************************

I waited by the start line in my car. I heard her before I saw her. Bitch rolled down her window and held up a pick slip. Holding mine up for her to see. I looked to the side hopping to see anyone here for me even though I knew Vince was probably with his mom, Dylan studying well Jesse helped her with the computer. Letty was with her mom being stood up again.  Leon probably with a skank. Holly waiting for me at the house with ice cream.

Dom mad it pretty clear that he didn't want to be around me. We had made plans to go see the stars. I couldn't see them because of the crappy air control. He did it sometimes to just be that cute couple. Guess I'm going to be needing that ice cream.

Two chicks ran across the road standing on each side. They dropped their arms, off I went. Her car probably couldn't drift like mine. Han being Han had taught me some. I had to slow down to let her pace me. As if on command her car didn't go around the barrel tight enough.

Hugging the barrel I drifted around it. Looking in my review mirror I saw her angry face. I finished first. Looking to the side I saw the whole team standing on side.

*****************************************************************

" I love you." I whispered in Dom's ear.

" I love you to clover." He whispered back as I cuddled closer to him on the closer to him well we watched some sappy movie.