Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of ringing. A number I didn't know showed up. I barely gave my number out to people.

" Hello." I answered really fearing that this was one of those calls you see on T.V.   

" This is Clover right?" Dom voice sounded annoyed with something.

" Yes this is the one and only Clover." I answered like one of those popular girls

" I had a really good time yesterday and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me? " He asked in a bold confident voice.

" That's sounds nice. Dom no fancy place, I don't think I could handle it. One last thing. How'd you get my number?" I asked really confused on how he got it in the first place.

" One of my friends got your number from your friend." He explained. I know Hailey had been drunk but she wasn't near their group and Holly was to pissed to give anyone my number.

" About the date dress in every day clothes. I'll pick you up at seven or eight." He hung up than.

A very loud scream went through the room. Holly mouth was open and she looked so happy. Hailey on the other hand was not bothered and was eating I think a waffle in the corner. " I wonder what the girls would say when they saw you going out with that hunk of a man." She said in a mad rush. We all laughed at that. We knew a few race chaser who would probably try to rip our ears off for going out with the hot guys.

" Okay Hailey what Clover going to wear for this date?" Holly said going through my closet.

The two went and found me blue jeans and a black and blue flannel shirt. Holly outlined my eyes with eye liner and dusted my lids with gold and white to make my ice blue eyes. Both my bestfriends had to leave because their flight left at six PM making me promise to tell them everything.

The doorbell rang at seven thirty.