Chapter 4

I could hear my " Dad" yelling at someone for showing up here. Running down the stairs and almost landing on my face. Dom stood in the entry way looking so out of lace in the fancy house. He wore a black tank top with jeans. " I swear I'll be back by curfew." I called as I dragged Dom out the front door. Running back to grab my purse made out of licenses plates and a chain.

He drove us to a warehouse building. Walking inside I got excited. He had taken me to a roller rink. Dom had paid well I wasn't looking and was dragging me towards the counter. I got roller blades. Dom got them to but in a way bigger size. They were playing rap and pop. Skating was easy for me. Skating next to Dom who would sometimes fall. He was gripping the wall for dear life like if he let go for a second his life would end.

" You got it." I couched him as I tried to at least teach him. He fell down and just stayed there.

" You do know people usually know how to skate before they bring someone on a date" Telling him as helped him up.

" To further not injure the young men's pride we will be having a roller limbo contest. Doing it is not required" The DJ yell through his mike making me laugh and Dom scowl deeper.

" Go sit down with all the other boyfriends. I got to school these people." I pushed him towards the exit.

Lining up against the wall as they set up the stick and the holders. Starting at the highest level witch was seven. The only person who I was worried about was a girl with black hair on her jacket were the letters H T. It was finally my turn and I just ducked under the pole. Dom was smiling from the wall with benches. It was done to level four and between HT and Me. She went first and knocked it down. It was up to me to pass it.

Going half way around the rink. I started and picked up speed. I was almost on top of it. Ducking down I put out one leg. Leaning to the side I finally went under. Cheering was heard from the people watching. Looking up I saw the girl all over Dom.

Rage and sadness want through me. He had just brought me on this date so he could check out other women. Returning my skates I grabbed my shoes and headed towards the bathroom. Pushing people out of the way I made my way inside. Locking the door I slid to the floor. The door opened. I knew it wasn't Dom because he wore work boots here.

" Did you see that hunk of a man out there?" One snide voice asked the other one.

" I know right. He was all over me." One of them stated.

" That blonde girl who ran crying. I bet she was with him. The only reason she won was because I let her." The mystery girl said.

Staying silent I waited for them to leave. When they did I walked out and touched up my makeup. Leaving the bathroom I headed for the exit. Hands grabbed my wrist. Turning around I slapped Dom hard across the face hard.

" Will you stop for one minute. That girl who was all over me, she forced herself on me" He asked as I kept walking out the door.

" Than why was she all over you, Why did she say you two were basically together?" I asked in anger at him and the girl. 

Looking at the time great fifteen minutes till curfew. Walking to the car I got in and stayed silent the whole way. When we pulled up to the house I was about to open the door but it wouldn't open. Glaring at him I went to pick the lock. " Sorry for the way some bitch mentally thought we were together and locking you in my car." He stated as he looked in my eyes. I made up my mind leaning over to him. He grabbed me and started the kiss. It was one of those kisses that was short, yet so long, and so full of longing.

" Thanks for the Date." I called from the door.