Chapter 5

Tonight was prom night. Dom and I had broken up. I had found him with Hailey Tran. She had made it her mission to make my life a living hell! The only reason I was going to this stupid thing was because Mia had told me this was the only time I would get to make this memory. Mia and I were so different, She liked dresses, I would rather be in a pillow case than a dress.

We had found perfect dresses. Mia had on that was red and floor length dress with yellow and orange highlights. Letty had a short blue dress with a black belt that we had ripped some of the gems off to make it look like skid marks. My dress was black with snowflakes all over it.

I heard a car horn from outside. Looking out the windows I saw my date car. Walking down the stairs all ready dreading tonight. He was some random boy from the football team who asked me out. Getting inside the junk heap of a car I sighed. I think my dates name was Mike oh well. Letty was going with Vince and Mia was going with some dude math class.

The gym was decorated with red and black streamers. Males were surrounding the punch table guess I wasn't going to get punch tonight. Mike had left me for some group of cheerleaders who I might add looked like they were Barbie dolls. Mia was off dancing with some boy. Letty and Vince were drinking punch laughing at something he said.

Sitting down on the bleachers and crossing my arms. I was done with tonight and it had just started. Being alone sucked even more when everyone rubbed it in your face. Well this pity party was getting me nowhere time to do something. Walking to the punch table I got three glasses and chugged all them in a minute.  Feeling someone walk up behind me.

" Oh my gosh, Clover I am so glad to see your not upset that I am dating your ex." Hailey snide voice said behind me.

" Yeah I am so happy that your taking care of the trash for me." I told her and smirked behind my punch.

" At least he's acting like himself around me." Yeah right I thought.

" At least I wasn't cheating on him with my sisters boyfriend." I said taking a swing at her perfect ego.

Her mouth fell open and a noise of outrage slipped out of her mouth. I laughed at her I mean seriously how petty that she was getting mad at me for her doing. Thing happened so fast I didn't know who hit first. Hailey's hand slapped me across the face. My fist connected with her nose and feeling a crutch. Next thing I know I am on the ground being punched.

After people saw the scene they started going into action. The DJ started playing some like fight song. I got the advantage in the fight by nocking Hailey to the ground I punching her. She grabbed the table cloth and pulled on it. Everything on the table fell including the punch bowl that shattered on the ground. Large hands tried to grabbed me but I rolled us away from them. A ring of students were all around us.

" Clover stop now." I heard I deep male voice from in the ring.

Hailey took my surprise to her own gain. Punching me in the eye and blood dripped from her nose. Someone grabbed me and pulled us both away from each other. I did some damage to perfect face. My head hurt but other than that nothing I could feel. Glaring at each other we tried to get free. Vince had her held around the waist. Okay if Dom was her date than why wasn't he holding her back? Looking down at the hands holding me.

Large hands gripped my waist. Following to where those arms lead. Dom wasn't looking at me he was glaring at Hailey. During the time I had settled down enough to not want to go after her again ( No matter how tempting) She had began to cry like a baby. I Looked myself over and found some gashes in my arms and some claw marks.

" If I let you go do not go after" Dom spoke in my ear.

" Why so your girlfriend doesn't look ugly?" I asked with venom in my voice.

" No she's all about herself. I was letting her have prom before we started seeing other people." He stated. I was down with this.

Wiggling out of his arms I walked away. Once I got outside I remembered that I came with a boy who was checking other girls out. Deciding to walk at least five miles home. My feet started to hurt after about a mile. Done with crying about a man who would never love me back. I felt my heart breaking just like the night I found Dom and Hailey making out in our bed room.

FLASH BACK:

Walking up to our shared room. Dom and let me move in about three months into dating. I was heading up there thinking maybe he was in the shower getting ready for the night. The sketches for our street cars were done. I could hear noise from upstairs thinking it was just Letty and Vince doing their thing I paid no mind.

" Oh Dom I love you." A female voice proclaimed to my man. A grunt in agreement was heard.

" Shh or she'll hear us." The female said again.

Peeking through the door my heart broke at the scene. Hailey Tran was standing with a shirtless Dom. They were making out. Fine if he wanted someone else he could have them I was done. Running down the stairs making sure I was heard. Outside I picked up a rock and hurled it at his windshield. It broke it and drove away.

Present Time:

I let a scream of rage and anger go as I sank to the floor to hurt to move away from the door.

Week Later: Somebody knocked on the door. Looking through the peep hole I saw the person I wanted to hit with a car.

" What do you want?" I asked out in anger through the door.

" I just want to talk, okay." Dom said sounding sorry.

" Fine you have five minutes." I stated throwing open the door.