Part 12

Clover:

" How do I look?" Holly asked for the seventh time this hour. She was wearing a black crop top and blue skinny jeans. " Like a circus clown." I snickered from my spot on my bed. " Says the girl who will literal stop traffic in her jeans and ratty t- shirt." Holly huffed. " Will you stop, Blue eyes will b all over you the moment he pulls up." I said going back to my book.

" His names Brian."  I raised my eyebrows. " Oh, I didn't think you could talk sense your drool was hitting the floor." I laughed. " Unlike you I don't need to run over my boyfriend to talk to them." Holly teased. " That was one time."

" Oh like the time you threw fruit at Danny then maced him after we cut it off peacefully you and Holly filled his car with honey and sap." " I'd do it again."

She fished out her makeup bag from the bag on the ground. I was wearing a flowy butterfly crop top that made a triangle of free skin. Holly said dom  was going to go bananas. I  had one a black shinny with blue combats because I am no model and two you can't drive in heels in my mind. Thirty more minutes and a punch in a gut we were ready.

  " Yo, you ready baby and baby's friend  who some how is living here?" Dom called up the stairs. " Her name is Holly." I yelled. " I know fully well what her name is." He said in a joking tone. Dom actually liked Holly.

I launched myself at dom and laughed at his shocked expression. I was ridding with Holly sense Dom said we had to split up if the cops came. We were already late.  I noticed Dylan in Jessie's car. Weird she usually stayed home sense she work early. Witch reminds me I have to be to work by eight.

The place was already packed. Dom being the king of the streets parked in the center. Holly found I spot. I got out slamming the door a bit to hard when I noticed Dom with two race chaser. Oh, his bald head is going to be sorry tomorrow night. Letty went up to them. Great I have to deal with her to. Instead she scarred them off enough to not come back.

I noticed a bright green skyline near where Hector was standing. I noticed Brian talking to someone. " Oh, guess who's here?" I said going up to Holly. " For the love of everything you better say Oscar the grouch." She said. " I mean I could paint him green cut off some of his curls..." " Enough Clover don't draw attention." She threatened. " I don't understand what you mean." I said shrugging. I quickly picked up a rock (not a boulder a small rock) and hurled it at Brains head. He flinched a little but turned to look at us. I quickly ducked behind someone's car.

" What are you doing?" Dom asked. " Setting Holly up." I heard a deep sigh. " I thought we said no more match maker."

" No you said no more match making and then the team had an intervention on it but I never said no more match making." I said. " You're trying to set Holly up with the guy who's racing for pink slips."

" I wasn't paying attention." I shrugged. " That's why I love you." He said pecking me on the lips. " Your riding with me up there." He said. We got in going to the race spot. Smirking I pulled my blue bandana from my hair so I no longer looked like rosy the riveter.  " Nothing stupid Clover." Dom hand was on my thigh.

" I don't understand what you mean." I said playing stupid. " Clover."

" Oh, you bet your ass their will be nothing stupid, Papi." I said pulling a letty.

" Street dance next week." He said. I smiled and kissed his check before getting out and standing on the side. I noticed Holly leaning against the car smirking. " Ready." A race chaser said doing a dance with the flags. " Set." I yelled doing a little dance. I noticed Dom had a look that said we were going to be having some fun.

" Go." Hector yelled. I sat next to holly watching the race. " No I did not get his number." she said. " I can get that for you." I said. I started to get up but holly pulled me back by my bra before snapping it against my skin. " And people say I am not funny." She said watching Dom come back. Everyone went rushing up to crowd him. Dom handed Mia the money from the race.

" My sister hold the money." He said before he picked me up." And I hold the Queen." He said. I smiled down at him before he lowered me enough so that I was kissing him. I stuck my foot up in the air. We all turned to see a smoking car pull up.

Brain got out smiling. " What you smiling about?" My  oh, so tuff boyfriend asked him. " Dude, I almost had you." He said. A bunch of people oohed. I lowered my head and smirked a bit. " Ask any racer any real racer winning is winning by an inch or by a mile." He said. I laughed a bit. I noticed Holly still on her car. Leaving the boys I walked up to her. " ready to go." I said. " Sure." Vince all of a sudden yelled cops grabbed Letty and Left. I was looking for Dom. He gave me a look that said Don't- you- dare.

Holly sped out of there making sure the cops weren't following. We parked hiding the car a bit. We walked into the house. Mia was getting everything ready. I went up and made sure to lock Holly's and Dom and I's room. No one making out in my room. The party was in full swing five minutes later. I dancing around with people having fun still worried about my Boyfriend. The buzz wasn't helping though because everything was kind of muddled.

 Thirty  minutes later the door slammed open. I did pay mind to it when Dom suddenly walked in and threw Leon's bear to the ground. " Yo, Dom why's the buster hear?" Vince slurred. " Because the Buster kept me out of hand cuffs." He yelled before taking Vince Bear witch wasn't drank out of and handed it to Brian. In a Very sassy way Brian took a sip out of the bear. Dom was sitting with the guys around him. I broke in the middle of them. " Why don't we go upstairs." I flirted. " Clover, the party." He said. " Why don't we go upstairs." It was a command. He rolled his eyes to put on a show.

We were on the stairs when we stopped Brain at the bottom of the stairs. " You know you still owe me a ten second car, right." I laughed. Once we were in the room Dom turned on the paris romantic music I love. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I putt on one of Doms t-shirts and had on my black booty shorts. " lay on the bed." He said. I laid down on my stomach well Dom worked knots out of my back.

" You work yourself to much." He said. " I do not." I said but then yawned a bit. " I'll wake you up." He said. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.