Chapter 7

A month later:

The alarm went off next to my head. Holly and Hailey had set early so we could get ready for graduation. Burrowing deeper in pillows to go back to sleep sounded like a good idea. A very heavy weight hit my back.

" Get up Get up, Go make food Hailey hungry." Hailey screamed in my ear.

" You should probably do that she been up sense four AM trying to get me to make cookies." Holly spoke up from going through clothes for Minnesota.

" Well than why didn't you wake me so I could start cooking. " I said rubbing my face trying to wake up.

" Waking up the girl who is no lingering going to be going to high school plus I want you to look amazing so you can blow his brains out." She told me than went back to the closet.

I knew she was referring to Dom. I hadn't told them that I was back with them. Their plan was to make me look pretty enough to make him jealous. Once we were in our home state the team would fly out and meet us some place making Dom look good. It was a long shot but than again it was my life.

Hailey was growling at me as I tried to go back to sleep. Up I go I guess. She ran down the stairs taking them three at a time. By the time I made it to the kitchen Hailey had pulled out powdered sugar, mini donuts, and plastic bags.

The Adams kitchen looked like a snowy wonder land. Hailey on the other hand was happily putting the sweets on the table. She never did clean when she was here so I went to get the broom. How in the world did we get sugar in the cleaning closet? She began sweeping and cleaning once I threatened to beat her with my frying pan.

Going up to my room to get dressed and a shower because my once whitish blonde hair was now snow white. Holly didn't even looked surmised as we passed each other. Once she was gone I shut and locked the door. Using the landline in my room I dialed the one number I needed to call.

"Hello?" Mia answered the phone witch meant Dom was not in the house.

" Mia, where's Dom?" I asked her but still trying to keep who house it was a secret.

" Clover, I think he's pouting in the shed." Why in the world was he pouting? I was the one who was getting a hot iron in my hair by two crazy people.

" Well tell him too stop the most important lady's in his life are taking their next step into the real world." I told her proudly.

Mia, Letty, and me were graduating today. Mia had been moved a grade up. Letty on the other hand was not going to even a community collage because her grades sucked she barely made it to graduation. Letty and me were working at the shop except, She was doing it full time well I was training to become a nurse.

There was shuffling before heard a very loud scream from Mia. " Hello?" His deep voice asked clearly annoyed.

" Well sense were both annoyed mined telling me why you were playing hide from the crazy sister?" I asked trying to get stuff out of my hair.

" Why are you annoyed?" He asked trying to change the subject.

" Hailey decided to put my twenty years closer to the grave now quite changing the subject."

" I was working on something." Dom clearly wasn't was trying something.  

 The door shook meaning Hailey was on the other end.

" Have fun with your girl sir please don't call again." I said pretending it was a wrong number and hung up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gym was full of chairs and a large stage. Looking for my friends. Letty was in the corner chewing gum. Mia was jumping around Letty. Our gowns were light blue with black. ( Please note I do not live in La) As I went up to them Mia hugged my than flipped me off.

" Why'd you hang up I was going to see if I could you into a skirt." She stated.

" Than you better get Letty in a dress." Letty looked ready to murder Mia after that.

 " Student please get ready for the march around the middle school." One of the teacher yelled.

I hopped on Letty's back as we walked the school full of kids who were pretty much as tall as me.

time for the fun to begin.