Part 13

Clover pov:

" Wake up." Someone whispered. I moaned and snuggled into my pillow. " Come on, Baby the day won't start its self." Dom said shaking me a bit.

" No, de los tontos pueden empezar el dia." ( No let the stupid ones start the day.) I muttered tossing a bit.

" Mi Amor que necestia despertar." ( My love you need to wake up.) Dom whispered back. I groaned and rubbed my face. Well just trying to wake up. I noticed Dom in jeans and a white wife beater. He never put on his coveralls before in the shop. I leaned up to kiss him on the lips. We got carried away a bot when I felt my pager go off on my leg . Getting up I cracked my back before stealing the bathroom. Dom usually left early because I needed to be to work by seven. I put my hair in a braided bun because it was so long and I didn't want to get fluids in it.

I put on the first layer of scrubs before putting on the top layer. I usually wore black with blue. I grabbed my license plate purse. I saw Hailey passed out on the couch. I noticed something shinning behind her jacket. I went to reach for it but was stopped.

" What are you doing?" She snapped at me readjusting her clothes. " Nothing I was just waking you up." I said when I noticed a tired Holly come down stairs. " Bye guys, don't get pregnant." I yelled stepping out the door. " Fuck you to Clover." They shouted. I popped my head back in. " Can't Dom already did." I said waving.

I pulled into the parking lot fifteen minutes early. I noticed a few people at the front desk. Sliding into to the wheelie chair I started going to work. I wasn't supposed to work emergencies yet. I noticed an officer was holding a little girl back from going back. I stood up and went over to them.

" Can I help?" I asked him. " Please." He said sheepishly. I kneeled down in front of the girl I mean I am short so it didn't take much to be level  with the four year old.  The officer stood to the side ready to grab her if she ran. " Hey." I said smiling.

She sniffed a bit but looked at me. " My names Clover but you can call Lucky if you want." I offered. " Gypsy." She said silently. " Well that is a pretty name." I said. " Where's my mom?" She cried. " Hey, I know the people back there and she probably being treated as we speak." I told her.

We moved to the little sitting area. " I see that your wearing a belle shirt." I pointed looking at the Disney shirt. " We went to Disney land." She perked up a bit. " I've never been there." I said. " It was the best thing in the world except today." She cried. " Hey I want to know what was there." I said trying to calm her down.

" They were in a car accident when a truck driver swerved think they were from the heist." He told me. " She'll live." I whispered to him. " yeah if only they could solve it." He muttered.

The girls father showed up frantic thirty minutes later. I took off when I noticed it was my time. I pulled to the shop to see a what I think was an orange car. " What's that?" I asked. Holly turned the corner with paper work. " That's what they all said." As she flounced away. I wonder what got up her butt.  

************

It was Sunday and we were having the usually cook out. I made smores cheese cake well Holly and Mia  made other things. Brain was helping carry things out. When we heard a car screech into the dive way we knew the team was home. I turned out of the kitchen going out to the back. Laughing I mat Letty who looked annoyed. I mean who wouldn't be when your dating Leon. I saw Jessie and Dylan playing basketball in the drive way. I brought Dom the stuff he needed before turning to look around. Vince took one look at Brain and turned around.

We all called in protest. He did a burn out in the street. " Miss pepperman already didn't like us." I muttered. We were laughing and getting to know each other when Vince came back. I smirked well sitting Indian style on Doms lap.

************* 

I was woken up by a loud sequel  in the room next to mine. I rolled eyes and fell back asleep.