Chapter 9

Holding a sign above my head hopping to catch my friends attention through the crowd of people. Hailey was coming with her and staying to go to school. I saw two heads jumping through the sea of people. Dom was outside with the car. Bouncing on the bench try to get their attention.

Hailey was trying to cheer up Holly wheel walking. Judging by the look on Holly's face that if our scary fiend kept going she would be the one getting hurt. We all hugged it out for the first time in a year. Once we were out of the crowded airport Hailey was already talking about dinner. It was more of a new tradition for the family when ever Hailey was around she said grace.

I saw Dom in the drivers side of the car listening to music. Popping the trunk and hurling my friends stuff in. My boyfriend got out and kissed me. I wiped my hand on his mouth while gesturing to Holly with my eyes.

Our group of four finally pulled up to the house. All the teams cars were here because it was a weekend.

" You're going love Jesse new girlfriend." I sated while getting out of the car.

" What's her name?" Holly asked while looking at the house.

" Dylan, I meet her at the hospital and Jesse got in a crash while I was on duty and he hit on her while under drugs." I said grumbly because it had not been a fun day.

" Sounds like him." She said laughing.

"Hey." A boys voice shouted from the house.

" Take a joke Jesse." I shouted at the house.

" Dylan feeling are hurt." He shouted

" Make it up to her than." I yelled and than the down stairs window shut.

Later that night we were watching some horror movie. Letty was laying on the couch across from Dom and I. We had been kicking each others shins to the point Vince had to put himself in the middle. I got up to go to the kitchen but that plan was spoiled by a giant. Giggling I locked the door to the our bedroom.

****************************************************************************************

I was carrying boxes to the café for Mia, Who was off with Hailey getting food for Race Wars in a week. A really nice supped up import of a car pulled up. Putting the stuff done I went to wait with Holly at the front desk.  Hailey Tran got out of the car followed by a guy. Holly suddenly flinched by my side.

" Welcome to Toretto Garage, How may I help you?" I may hate the bitch but she was still a person who bought stuff.

" Who's car is that?" Witch said pointing towards my 1966 Chevy Camaro that was blue with snow flacks all over it.

" Mine, why?" I was getting scarred and a little upset.

" Good." She said nodding to the guy she smiled like the devil who just to your soul.

The man with her picked up a bat from inside the bitches car. Everything happened in slow motion. He brought the bat down on the hood of my baby. I screamed in anger at her. He than slammed the bat into the windows. Dom had come out of the back to see me jump on top of Tran.

Letty punched the dude in the face. All I saw was red. That car had come from the team for my birthday and we had all finally made it race worthy. I heard yelling but I was far from over with this whore.

" I hope your friend enjoyed seeing my new boyfriend aka her old one." She stated making me slap her hard across the face.

I went to my back pocket intending to get my lucky wrench. I was just going to throw it at her not beat her.  Hailey's hands wrapped around my necklace. It was a cross but with royal blue Gems ( Like Dom's but it was given to my by my birth parents.) The chains snapped letting it break on the ground.  That's it I am going to Jail for life.

Someone picked my up from the ground.

" Lets go you bitch today at five down by the high school." I yelled while fighting.