V I I I

8

We reach the back of the crowded room, another door. He pulls me in front of him, giving the door one tug.

A room with three other men. The room is filled with cheers and complaints like; 'Finally!', 'I thought you'd never come!', 'Where the hell were you?'.

Ace shuts the door behind us.

Letting go of me. He makes me feel safe in an odd way. While still making me feel alert not to trust him too much.

I stand in the middle of the room watching them. Ace walks over to the three men, pulling his leather jacket off then his t-shirt.

I stare at his chest as his millions of tattoos interest me.

Wondering what they can all represent or mean. The stories behind them...

One of the three men with dark hair and these bluer than blue eyes pushes him down in a chair.

I still stare, concentrated on their movements. Blue eyes and another man each take one of his hands wrapping them in white bandages.

The third one squirts water into his mouth; hyping him up. Giving Ace two playful slaps to the face then screams in it.

It all goes quiet when I hear my name leave his lips again.

My eyes shoot to his. Feeling out of place and useless.

"They are..." He raises a brow like he doesn't know what to call them.

The loud one who was yelling in his face finishes his sentence. "Friends! We're his friends!"

He looks down at Ace giving him a little nudge with a smirk. "I'm Nico." He introduces himself by giving me a wink.

He goes back to pumping him up.

Ace stands turning to Nico; who raises his hands in front of his face yelling commands. Ace starts to throw punches matching the commands.

Hitting his hand every time.

My attention pulled away from them. I feel his icy blue eyes on me. I stare back intensely.

He was on the other side of the room and hadn't said a word to me.

He found a way of making me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I never blink or look away.

If I look away what would happen.

"I'm Alex." The blonde one croaks, my attention pulled away from blue eyes.

I nod my head at him, he gives me a full smile. Making me blush a little.

Alex looks over at blue eyes and notices how he's staring at me. "This," Alex grabs his shoulders shaking him a little. "Is Tobias." Tobias looks away now, looking down at Alex' shoes.

I just nod my head.

I don't know what else to do. I'm in a room with four men, who I don't know at all. There are three bangs on the door.