X X X I I

32

Laying on his warm bare chest, I listen.

"What are you doing to me?" He asks catching his breath. I press my lips against his burning, rising and falling chest.

Getting off the bed pulling my hair into a ponytail. Walking to the bathroom.

An emotion I haven't seen in my eyes in a long time bounces around.

The condition of my bare body, glows.

Ace stands behind me, kissing my neck softly.

"Isabella...you'll be the death of me." He whispers in my ear, his hands trailing down my back.

I face him, kissing him slowly.

He lifts me onto the counter. The coldness against my skin gives me goosebumps.

Wrapping my ponytail around his hand. Kissing me back harder, tugging my hair a little.

Trailing kisses down my neck, I bite down on my lip.

He slides in me making my head drop back, a moan escapes.

♠️♠️♠️

I tilt my head back opening my mouth drinking up the warmness of the water running down my body.

My bones relax.

Everything's been sore these past nights for weeks.

I stumble into the break room sitting at the table; in the lonely room. Resting my forehead in my hand.

My sigh fills the room. Exhaustion has become my only emotion. The door opens abruptly. I'm so tired I can't react.

"Hey Is-" Knowing the voice automatically, my supervisor Bryan. "Isabella are you ok?"

I lift my head quickly, feeling him coming closer. I lift my hand waving him off. "Yea-yeah, I'm fine." I reply slowly.

He says 'okay', but he doesn't believe me.

Annoyed by his presence, "What did you have to tell me when you first came in?"

"Oh yeah," he says with his white plastic like smile. "Your visitor is here."

I look at him quickly interested in what he's saying. "Again?"

He just nods.

I rush out to the front of the bar. Looking out the window seeing the 14 year old boy and Ace outside.

Ace seems annoyed as the boy stands there conversing normally and calm.

I rush out the bar. Getting closer I hear Ace' anger clearer.

"What the hell Ace?" I ask standing in front of the boy.

He throws his head back as I shield the boy from his wrath. "Isabella we don't need to be around people like him." He  mutters.

"What, a little kid?" I argue.

"That's not a little kid." Ace answers plainly.

I turn around seeing a full grown teenage boy. Piercings in his face and tattoos creeping up his neck.

I stumble into Ace.

"What the fuck?" I yell, looking at Ace for answers.

"You need to come home Ace." The boy speaks, his voice with more base.

"Tell Mom, Dad, and the council; I said 'Fuck off!'" Ace fumes, it burns me.

"Your partner is holding something very special..." He says cool.

Sarcasm floods from his mouth. "Yeah I know."

The boy smirks, "Oh, so you know she's carrying a child."

I freeze, Ace stops breathing for a second.

He attacks immediately. "You're full of shit Devin. That's not possible."

He laughs, "Exactly why we need you- the both of you home."

Ace grabs my arm pulling the car door open.

I get in, silently.