X X X

30

I fight off the smile that wants to take over my face. Ace is all I think about.

He's how I breath, feel, think, live...

Laying in the empty bed, staring at the celling. Is this how it would feel if he died last night?

If something were to happen to him- I don't think I would be able to come back here.

I smell his shirt I wear.

Reaching for the doorknob, voices come from the other side.
I hesitate.

The room becomes quiet, all attention turns towards me.

They all stand fully dressed, me just in a big over sized t-shirt. I catch his eyes first. Making me uneasy as usual.

The whole gang from last night stares at me.

I feel good, like my regular self... just better.

"You're really badass." Violet says impressed. Breaking the silence I seem to bring everywhere I go.

I give her a little smile before tucking hair behind my ear.

I furrow my eyebrows shaking my head. "That wasn't me last night."

"See, I actually had a little bit of respect for you until you opened your mouth." The famous Tobias throws his one of a kind sense in.

I suck my lips in trying to find something to defend myself with.

Opening my mouth I have nothing to say.

Alex speaks up, "Yeah last night...was-"

Nico cuts him off. "Fucking crazy!"

Then a face with a voice I'm still not use to hearing says, "Yeah... The immortal Ace and Isabella." The voice dark and hard to read.

Christian is so different from Violet.

"Last night, was something."

I whip my head around looking at him, Ace.

He gives me a small smirk. Everyone goes back to their conversations.

I walk over to him slowing everything down. Wanting the way he looks at me right now to last forever.

Getting close but not too close.

"Why didn't you tell me you were immortal?" I argue. Looking down, trying to avoid a repeat of last night.

"I didn't think it was that important." He brushes it off.

I roll my eyes, "Why wouldn't that be something important to tell me about. I thought-"

He grabs me by the waist shutting me up. His lips invading mine. I lean more into him.

My body hot as he lifts me up onto the counter; never breaking the kiss.

"In the kitchen?" Tobias interrupts.

I pull away.
Fuck.

Time must've unfroze when he touched me. I look over his shoulder, they all stare. Looking away hiding in Ace' chest.

"Anyways!" Nico yells making the attention on us disappear. "So are you guys coming to Ace' match tonight?"

Hearing a choir of 'yeahs' and 'sures'.

Ace' hand moves up and down my bare thigh. I take a deep breath loving the feeling.

I close my eyes as between my legs starts to throb.

'So all of a sudden you want me?' I ask him telepathically.

'Who said I didn't?'

It felt like Love... So it was Love.