X X X I X

High pitch screams fill my head. Ace' head snaps in the dirrection of the bang.

"Fuck." Alex mumbles, pulling the handgun from his waistband.

I turn slowly.

The people swarm like bees after their hive has been aggravated. Some hold their heads crouching down. Others drop to the floor looking for life.

Looking up at the balcony that oversees the ball room.

A man full of authority holds Violet firmly by the arm. He watches the chaos; a smug look on his face.

Violet throws a tantrum wanting her arm back. His men in black that surround him and Violet hold guns. One points at Violet' head making her roll her eyes and behave.

"Violet!" A man yells at the top of his lungs. I look seeing Christian aiming his gun at one of the men.

Christian starts shooting recklessly at them. They shoot back making Christian stagger; he ignores it and continues to unload.

Alex lets out a sigh, before running over to help.

Without a second thought, they shoot holes in Christian making him drop to the ground lifeless.

Violet yells, "No!"
Screaming at the top of her lungs finding the strength to hold herself up.

I can't think.
My heart feels like it'll fail. Something grabs me roughly making me jump.

"You need to go now." Ace says to me in the chaos of everything so calm.

My legs feel weak. I can't go.

He tries to pull me along.

I shake my head 'no' rapidly; trying to shake myself out of it. "No. No! I won't go!" Trying hard not to let my voice crack.

He raises his voice, "You need to go now!"

I freeze.

He throws me over his shoulder. Everythings blurry... the crystals panicked people wear flash by me.

Clear as day Alex drops down to his death. His blood adding to the marble effect of the floor. I wonder how someone so full of life can go that easily.

Violet' distraught, balistic, and furious screams make my ears bleed.

Everything goes mute. Her vigorous movements being released, slow down.

Violet lunges forward at an attempt to throw herself off the balcony. She's yanked back forcefully by the men. Her mouth wide as ever. I'm sure if I could hear, it would break my heart.

Voilet is distanced from all the mayhem and her love.

It's so noisy. I can't listen to Ace' breathing to try and calm me.

I bury my head in his back. My body jerking at his every stride.

The coldness of the night and atmosphere sting my feet. He puts me down. My legs still wobbly I sink a little.

He grabs my shoulders firmly holding me up straight. His dark green eyes stare into my soul and I know my nightmare has become a reality.

He caresses my face gently but urgent, brushing my hair back out of my face. He takes a deep breath, kissing me passionately.

I hate it.
I hate it because, this is him saying bye.

Before I can open my eyes he's running back to hell.

I scrunch up the bottom of my dress to run after him. Someone grabs my arm pulling me away. I scream hoping it'll make Ace look back but he doesn't. 

I become weak again sinking only to be lifted by strong arms wrapped around me.

"Come on Isabella." Tobias whispers softly.