X X X I I I

33

I sit on the bed watching him dig through his closet. Lifting my shirt, rubbing my warm stomach slowly.

I look up as he walks out the closet with a black duffle bag over his shoulder.

"Don't become too attached. We can't keep it."

Sadness creeps up my neck. "Why?"

"Isabella..." He sighs running a hand over his face. I look away regretting my question.

"Who knows what it'll do to you." His voice stern. Looking into his deep green eyes they schorch my mind.

I become easier and easier for him to read.

Ace leans against the wall waiting. Waiting for me to convince him that we have to keep this baby.

Suprisingly, I can't.

"I hate you."

"Yeah... and I wish I killed you. But, I didn't. So I guess we're even."

"I hate you!" I scream.

If I scream it'll be strong enough to break the cage; I feel I've e been trapped in.

Except it makes the cage smaller.
Him the cage, closes in on me.

In my face. His eyes turn corrupt. I turn away. Not wanting him to see me shrinking inside. He holds my face with one hand. Stilling me so I have to look him in the eyes.

Becoming bold, I smile a little teasing him.

My mind goes mad, I shake my head slightly. He crushes my face in his grip.

"Im not afraid of you." I tremble in his grip. He can feel it. My soul shrivels up into complete fear.

Shaking his head scoffing, he opens his mouth. "Isabella, Isabella...you dont know what you've just done." He grabs me by my neck. Everything goes blank.

He kisses me, throwing me off completely. I get lost, my mind only thinking, him...

__________

reckoning_ your comments give me life.

Subscribe to Justsomevideos she makes some bomb ass edits, and puts you onto movies.