X X X I V

I'm gonna write a breakdown chapter to make it all a little more clear. Thanks PICKLETHUG for the idea.

Yes I know I haven't made it clear of all the supernatural powers both Isabella and Ace have. Because you and I both, don't know the limits to their powers yet. But we all know so far

Ace 
•read minds,
•control the rainy weather of Seattle
•came back to life somehow
•heal people

Isabella
•kill people just by thinking of it
•crazy dreams or visions?????
•control time
•see into the future kinda...

Yes, some of you may think how fast they fell for each other was too fast. But hey, it's a fucking wattpad book, shit happens. Yea there are a little time jumps here and there but I feel it's not really important. It's the story of them I feel you should be more focused on... It's a fantasy book use your imagination a little, don't think so deep into it.

P.s thank you again all who commented you really gave me the confidence to keep going

34

He pulls away, staring me in the eyes. His intense self becomes calm.

His rough thumb brushes my cheek. I lean into it needing the comfort.

He pulls his hand away abruptly like I burned him. Typical Ace, I sigh softly to myself.

"Let's go." He says in his usual tone.

I yawn, tired. "What if your parents and the council don't like me?" Fighting my heavy eyelids.

He scoffs, picking the black bag off the ground. "They'll get use to you."

I stand up, his hand turns that blue that lights up my mind. "Thanks for the confidence boost."

Most boys would hug their girlfriends; tell them not to worry and how their parents would love them.

But then he's Ace.
Hard unreadable Ace. I'm also not his girlfriend. I don't know who I am most days.

He makes a movement like he's zipping down a jacket in the air. A bright blue portal opens in the middle of the room. All the air from my lungs is sucked out of me.

My body pulls me down to the ground, I hear his heavy feet rush toward me. My body shakes uncontrollably. I close my eyes letting it take over my mind.

Before going completely, I hear him mutter a quick 'Fuck!'

__

I open my eyes shutting them quickly as a bright white light burns them. Throwing my hands over my face as it just gets worst.

"You'll get used to it." The dark voice I've gotten used to over these months soothes me. Sitting up quickly. I see his dark clothes leaned against the white wall of the brightly lit room.

I look around, "I see why you left." Throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I felt like you could see the impurities of me as I stood in the middle of the white furnished room. I hug myself as I take it all in. The white making me feel cold, and unwelcomed.

"No... I fit in here, which makes it boring." I look at him so he knows I'm listening. "That's why I left." He walks over to one of the walls smacking it, a doorway appears. "Come on... My parents have been waiting to meet you."