Chapter 1

Alison's POV

"Hey and as always, waz up. It's your girl Ally and welcome, once again, to my channel. As you can tell by these boxes behind me, the day I've dreaded has finally arrived. Yup I'm talking about... moving day!" I say with a smile, then instantly frown, "I fucking hate this." I say normally then switch to my momma voice, "but, you know, it must be done." I switched to my normal voice again, " Yeah, anyway, this'll be pretty boring, so I'll see you at my new apartment in L.A! Wish me luck." I cover the camera lens with my hand and put my camera in my bag. I'm gonna miss rooming with my older sister but, a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do. We started to load the boxes into the moving van.

*short time change*

I grabbed the last box: YouTube props. I looked around at my now, empty room and for the first time the realization that I was leaving forever hit me. It hit me hard. I dropped to the ground crying. My sister walked in and put her arm around me. "Ally, are you okay?" My sister, Stephenie said. "I'm moving, Steph."
"Yeah I know, that's why there's a moving van out there." She said, jokingly. "No, I mean I'm acually moving. It's really happening"
"I understand. I had the same feeling when I left you with mom. I'm still so sorry for how she treated you."
"I know you are. You said the same thing two years ago. Don't blame yourself for what mom did."
"It's just, if I would've been there, I could've-"
"No you couldn't. You would've just gotten hurt, too."
"Alright, you have a point. Just lean on the people you can count on for support, alright?"
"Yeah, of corse. Thanks for the help, sis." I said as she walked out to the moving van. I never really had much for friends, but I considered my fans to be my friends and loved ones so I did what I knew how to do. I put the YouTube box in the center of the empty room, took a picture of it, added a nice filter, and posted it all over the internet.

Okay, so I'm not that social, and I'm kind of a loser, but the internet is a way that I can really connect with people. If I can be completely honest, I connect with people's dogs better than people. I met the only boyfriend I'd ever had by petting his dog (not in the dirty way, you nasty) and we broke up because he felt like I gave his dog more attention than I gave him, which was completely true.

*two hours later*

My sister bumped my shoulder and screamed at me to wake me up. "C'mon Ally! The sign's right there, get a picture! Ally! Ally! Ally!"
"Oh my God, I'm up!" I say as I stretch and look at the time. I grabbed my camera and took a picture of the famous Holleywood sign. "Why didn't you tell me you lived two hours from Holleywood?"
"A map could've told you that, genius."

"Oh shut up and enjoy it." I said turning my head to see the palm trees lining the road. It's all so beautiful! I looked at the buildings, all alive with customers. I used to live in a small town where hardly anyone would even pay attention to the small businesses there. Hell, there were hardly any businesses there. I really gotta get used to this city life.

We kept driving until we arrived in L.A. My sister pulled into the parking lot of a sketchy apartment building. My eyes went wide. "I don't even want to know how many sex offenders live here." I said, not wanting to get out of the van. "Oh my God. Your going to live and die here."
"That's not helping."
"Sorry. Good luck with your new apartment."
"Well, thanks. Now help me get these boxes to the third floor. I can't believe I agreed to a lease online. "
"You signed a lease online!" Stephenie yelled in disbelief. "Well, not really signed."
"You've never been here, have you?"
"Umm... no. I was just excited to see an apartment in my price range."
"Yeah, but is it really worth dieing for?" My sister yelled at me. "Maybe? It was a really good deal."
"I can see why. It looks like a place many prostitutes died in."
"Whatever, just help me."
"Fine."

A/N

Ok so I know that one was also pretty short, but it makes it easier to read, right? Hopefully... anyway, I hope you like it so far and I promise she'll meet shane soon.

                                        -loser out