Chapter 19

Alison's POV

I sat in the hospital bed all alone. I really hope him and Tara don't have anything going on. I know it's selfish and I have Tyler but, it just seems like this isn't how it's supposed to be. Honestly, I know more about Shane than I know about Tyler.

I don't know what he could be hiding. He could be a psychopath for all I know. I pushed my head harder into the pillow and adjusted myself a bit, trying to get comfortable. With nothing else to do, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Shane's POV

"I just don't know how to tell her. I mean, she might really care about him. This could crush her." I said, sitting down next to Tara.

"Yes, but you could be the one comforting her. Trust me, it'll be so much better coming from you than her having to find it out herself. You don't want her stuck in a bad relationship, and what if they got a really serious? It would be even more of a heartbreak. I know you wouldn't be able to do that to her."

"Yeah you're right. When did you get so damn insightful?" I said getting back up. I walked tword the cold, clean, hospital hall and dreaded each step. God I hate hospitals. They bring back memories of the pain my grandma went through.

I walked into Alison's room and found her fast asleep. I guess it'll have to wait.