Chapter 9

After the video has been posted

Alison's POV

I was sitting in front of the computer, keeping an eye on my channel (and cute puppies), when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to open the door, knowing who it was.

"Hey, babe, what the hell is this?" He yelled, turning around his phone to show the newest video on my channel: the Shane collab. "Honey, it's just a collab."

"That's not what it looks like! You guys were flirting!" He yelled, storming through the door and sitting on my coach. "No we weren't. Ty, you need to calm do-"
"Don't tell me to calm down you two-faced bitch!"

"Well, fuck you, too!" I, my friend, was getting angry. How could he accuse me of such a thing? He leaned his head against the back of the coach and took a deep breath. This might be a weird thing to say right now, but man was he sexy when he did that.

"Alright. I'm calm. Why did you have to flirt with him, though?" He said, finally looking me in the eyes. "I wasn't. It was for the video, to get more people to love us. It was just an act."

I may have said that, and I meant it, but something inside of me really liked Shane and wanted to get to know him better, which could potentially turn into something. God, what a life....

Shane's POV

I was up late last night, trying to come up with new ideas for videos and editing. All I could think of was Alison. I hope she's okay. She didn't seem too thrilled about that boyfriend of hers.

I don't know why I got so attached, though. We had only just met the night before. The wizardry of that woman.

I decided to pick up my phone and ask her to do another video with me. I still can't stop thinking about her.

Alison's POV

Tyler and I were just talking like any other day again. Buzz. Oh, shit.

"Who's that?" Tyler said, getting jealous again. I grabbed my phone and opened it up. A message from Shane.

"He's just a friend." I said cautiously, while replying to the text. He laughed nervously, which made me think that he was alright again, but he wasn't.

"'He's'!" He said standing up and clenching his fists. "Honey, I promise nothing's going on."

"Maybe not to you!" He yelled. I hit him with a confused look, which made him calm down a bit.

"When a woman flirts with a man, she might think it doesn't mean anything, but the guy is thinking 'finally, someone who wants to sleep with me'. Be careful with that. It's not always so innocent." He said looking down.

"Are you seriously worried about Shane? He would never be one to break up a relationship." I said walking up to him and hugging him.

"Alright but, I'll have you know, if he makes a move, I will kick his ass."

"I know you will, sweety."

A/N

Let's play a game called spot the refrence. At the end of the book if it gets more popular, or in a few chapters from now, basically whenever someone gets it, I'll give anyone who knows it a shout out and love you forever ;)

Vote, comment, add, share, love ya. Bye
-loser out