Chapter 18

Alison's POV

I sat thinking about what Shane had said. He can act like a dick, sometimes. Maybe some people can change, but he hasn't. The worst part of this is that, I'm imagining us breaking up and I don't really feel unhappy in any way.

In fact, I'm the one breaking his heart. I feel bad, especially thinking of his dad. I mean, all that he seemed to have been through and all the heart breaks, I still don't know if he deserves it.

"Oh shit, Tara." Shane said removing me from my thoughts. I suddenly had a really weird rush of jealousy. If there was a question about my feelings tword Shane, there wasn't anymore.

"Wh-whos Tara?" I said sounding like an overly attached girlfriend.

"Woah. If I wasn't mistaken I'd say you were jealous." He said, jokingly. You weren't. I kind of smiled and he continued to talk.

"She's a friend from high school. She's also pregnant so I should probably go check on her. I'll come back in a few minutes."

"Ok great, but seriously you don't have to do this." I said.

"No, I want to." He said giving a smile and he walked out the door. Damn.

Shane's POV

When I got to Tara she was crying and had a red mark on her cheek.

"Oh my God, Tara. What happened?"
"The nurse left for just a little bit and he called me a bitch and a slut and then slapped me before he left." She said sobbing. I didn't know what to say, so I just embraced her.

She was always a bit insecure of what people thought about her. Most thought that she was a slut. He knew that about her and he still said it. He's a monster.

"We need to tell Ally."

------

Wow thank you so much for the support! The comments you guys leave make my week. And currently there are over 700 reads which I have Shane Dawson to thank for! Anyway I know these authors notes are annoying so I'll try to stop! Love you and good bye
-loser out