Chapter 6

Four days later (video day!)

Alison's POV

Today is the day. I woke up early to get ready. I was going to be standing next to Shane Dawson, I had to look good. After I put on my makeup I grabbed my favorite outfit; gray high-waisted jeggings, a hot pink crop top, and a leather jacket.

I looked in the mirror. This was as good as I've looked since high school graduation and it was all for some guy on the internet that I've never met, and his fans. I sprayed on some extra perfume because I knew I'd have the nerve sweats. I grabbed a Mountain Dew as I headed out the door for my car. Today was gonna be great.

Shane's POV

I woke up early to take a shower and make sure my quiff was perfect. I grabbed the outfit I was most confident in, which still wasn't very. I put on my deodorant and sprayed on some cologne. I sweat alot around pretty girls... women. Saying girls makes me seem like a pedophile.

I looked in the mirror, something I tried to avoid. I looked better, and smelled better, than I had ever been. I wear the outfit pretty often, but, the hair? The smell? Not so much.

I heard a small knock on the door and knew it was her. She was a little early, but I didn't mind. I was as ready as I could be. I ran to the door and swung it open.

"Oh my God, it's acually you." She said, seeming a bit shocked.
"What do you mean 'acually me'?"
"Well, I was half expecting a rapist."
"Understandable, but how do you know I'm not one?" I asked smirking. She looked me up and down and replied with "just a guess." I acted fake offended and then we laughed together. This was going way better than I expected. I thought I'd make a complete fool of myself.

"Well, come on in. Do you want me to take your jacket?" I asked. "No, it's fine. Besides I need something to cover up the sweat stains." She said the last part quietly, but I heard it. "That's smart." I said laughing. She blushed, which made me smile. Red is defiantly her color. I could stare all day at her eyes, not to mention her body. Everything about her was so perfect, except the parts that were like me, but I've always liked a girl with a sense of humor.

"See something you like?" She asked, blushing even more. She definitely caught me staring.
"Oh, uh, um..." I stuttered out. I thought of a full sentance, I just couldn't get it out. She smirked at my speechless-ness.
"So, should we get started? I was thinking we could do the haul on my channel and the challenge on yours." I said changing the subject immediately.

"Yeah that sounds perfect." Like you.

Alison's POV

I held my arms out as Shane got behind me and held onto my waist.

"What are we doing?" Shane asked as we looked off into the distance.
"The Titanic thing." I responded.
"Yeah, but why?"
"For the video. Just wait, the intro music will play in 3...2...1" I said and snapped. We readjusted to do the rest of the video.

"Hey, and as always, waz up? It's your girl Ally and welcome to my channel. Glad you could make it. I'm fangirling so hard on the inside right now and I'm sure you know why. I have the one, the only, Shane motherfuggin Dawson here with me today!" I said, literally shaking.

"Yup, and to add onto her ego, she wasn't even the one to ask to do a collab." Shane said with that contagious smile of his. I turned to face him. "What ego?" I asked, laughing. We both laughed together, him with his adorable little snort, and me with my donkey call. Life can be so unfair.

"Today, we're doing the blindfolded makeup challenge. Yay." I said sarcastically, with a worried look. Why would I do a makeup challenge with a guy? To make it funnier, that's why.

"In other words, I get to blindfold her." Shane said with a wink. "Well, enjoy what you get." I said smirking, hoping he would make a little challenge of his own. "Ooh, challenge accepted." He said looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the blindfold. I handed it to him to tie it around my head.

"I'll give you this much, but that's all you'll be able to do." I said. He took it out of my hands and leaned in to tie it around. He got to my ear and whispered "don't be so sure," loud enough for the camera to catch it. I felt my face go red. I knew I should be flirting with him, but I couldn't help it. Besides, he does that to all of his guests.