Chapter 5

3 days later

Alison's POV

Me and Shane have been texting back and forth for the past few days, ever since he first tweeted me. It's been really nice. For the first time I acually feel like I belong somewhere. L.A. Who knew?

It's great. At least I have one friend and I have a boyfriend. I've already been asked to do collabs with five other people! Besides the occasional self-obsessed comments from Tyler, everything was perfect.

Tyler is supposed to pick me up at eight, which is in a half an hour so I started getting ready. We'd been going out every night since we met. Every time had been more romantic than the last. He didn't seem like that much of a romantic when we met, but the first date was like a dream. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled from my bedroom.
"Tyler!" He yelled back.
"Oh, come in its unlocked! I'm not quite ready yet, though!"

I heard the door open and close. "I'm sorry I got here so early, I just couldn't wait to see you! I've planned an epic night for us."
"Aww, that's so sweet!" I said pulling up my dress, then ran to him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He started to lean in and we kissed.

"So, where are we going?" I asked leaning back to look at his face. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He replied, setting me down and we walked out to his car.

Shane's POV

"Hey, what's up you guys?" I said in my conspiracy theory voice. I continued to talk even though my thoughts were going everywhere. I'll finally get to meet that girl I've been talking to for three days, in four days. What are we going to do for the video, though? We could do a challenge, or a skit, or a haul. Maybe I'll just text her later and ask about that.

She has my mind going crazy. I never put this much thought into a collab. What was I going to say when we meet? We already know each other's names, so there's no need to introduce ourselves.

"Leave a comment down below saying which theories you believe and which ones you just don't buy. I hope you had fun hanging with me cuz I had fun hanging with you and I will see you tomorrow. Bye." I made that weird noise I always had while reaching to cover the camera with my hand. Another vid, another dollar, as us YouTubers would say.

I wandered over to my kitchen, not really hungry, but still interested in eating. I grabbed a pack of pop tarts that were supposed to be for another video and walked over to my computer to edit.

Alison's POV

We pulled into the parking lot of a beautiful building. Once again, it was a fancy restaurant. We walked in and immediately were seated. We sat down, ordered our drinks and began to talk.

"Alison," he started to say, than took my hands in his, "you and I haven't known each other that long. We've only been on three dates, but I think I can safely say that, I'm in love with you." He stared into my eyes with complete lust.

I was speechless. If it were any other guy, I would've smacked him upside the head and called him crazy, but the way his eyes sparkled in the candlelight and all the trouble he must've gone through to get a reservation at this place I couldn't possibly say something like that. I couldn't honestly say that I was in love with him, but I couldn't tell him it was too soon. I mean, we had already gone all the way within two hours of knowing each other.

"I-I love you, too." That might not have been the best thing to say, on my part. I just couldn't seem to tell him that I didn't love him. It's like he had some spell over me. He smiled with relief and called a waiter over so we could order.