Chapter 11

Previously:
I heard a knock on the door. I was really suprised. No one comes over unless it's for a collab or something to do with my career. I walked to the door, a bit hesitantly, but then I opened the door to a familiar face.

"Tara? Oh my God, is it really you?" Tara is an old friend of mine from high school. We used to do everything together. She even offered to give me a blow job but, I denied. We hadn't seen each other since high school. I don't even know how she got my address. It's kinda creepy but, I didn't care. She was my best friend and I fucking love all the creepy shit she does!

"Yeah, Shane! You look so good-" I cut her off with a hug and that's when I reliezed the lump in her stomach. I leaned back from the hug to examine it.

"Are you-"
"Pregnant, not fat."
"Well, I can't say I didn't see you getting pregnant." She kinda-sorta laughed, but soon I saw tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked leading her to my couch. She finally broke and tears came rushing down her face. I pulled her in and her head pressed up against my shoulder, with her face nuzzled into my neck. I could feel the warm tears falling down into my neck. I must've cradled her for hours until we fell asleep.

Alison's POV

I've been thinking about Shane all day. I've been trying to write the skit, but they all end up like a script for some cheesy rom-com with only one star on Netflix. I stared up from my notebook and lay my head back onto my pillow (yeah, I work in bed. Jealous?).

I couldn't think. I love Tyler. Whenever I'm with him I don't even think about Shane... most of the time. Maybe I should just ask him. If he doesn't feel the same way about me, then I know I can't go for him.

Although, if he doesn't feel the same way, it would ruin us. We'd never hang out anymore. I would never have the balls to ask him, anyway, but if he does like me, I could ruin the best relationship I'd ever have.

Shane's POV

I woke up two hours later than I remember and Tara wasn't on my lap anymore. I heard something coming from the bathroom and ran over as fast as I could when I just woke up. I knocked on the door.

"Tara? Are you in there? Do you need anything?" I heard someone barfing- trust me I know what that sounds like.

I opened the door to see Tara hunched over the toilet. I ran up behind her and held her hair back, while whispering things to comfort her.

A/N

Yup. Another short one, but at least you know who was at the door. :)
Shout out to Shane_Lee_Dawson for being active in the comments. I decided when I'm updating thanks to you 😊 Tuesday. Kind of a weird day to update on but it works!
Also shout out to shanedawsonstories for, once again being active with the story!
Remember to check out your calender for Tuesday Loser Day!
Thanks to all my readers love ya bye
-loser out