Chapter 7

Shane's POV

I felt the lipstick being applied to my chin. I was just glad we decided on no eye makeup. My eyes traveled around her body, studying everything about her. While the blindfold was on her it was easier to stare at her, but it would probably be noticeable on camera. I looked over at it with my eyes and a worried look.

It was of course fake. I didn't really care what I looked like. "Okay, done!" She yelled in excitement as she took of the blindfold. "Oh, I messed up your face!" She said laughing.
"It was messed up to begin with," I said, returning her laugh and grabbing a mirror, "but it is more fucked now. Your turn!" I said grabbing the blindfold and putting it on.

I didn't try to make her look good. I knew that whatever I did, she'd still be gorgeous. Life is so unfair...

*5 minutes later*

"Okay, I think I'm done." I said, putting the cap back on the lipstick. "Wow, five minutes. I need to hire you to do my makeup in the morning. Although, the lipstick on my nose makes me reject that idea. Thanks, by the way." She said taking off my blindfold and grabbing a mirror. Her eyes go wide.

"Your fired." She said to me, laughing, "this is like #partygirllife." She said making a hashtag with her fingers, then turned to me, "yeah, it was like such a crazy party last night." She said in a valley girl voice, while playing with her hair and pretended to chew gum.

I laughed, but I've gotta be honest, it kinda turned me on. Her looking like crap brought a realness factor to her, that I loved. Don't get me wrong, she was a pretty persons crap. She was like Hilary Duff's poop: fucking gorgeous compared to others.

"Well, there you guys go. We both look like shit. If you want us to do another video together give this one a big thumbs up and maybe we could even get our own trending tag, like #Shalison or #alane. No, definitely #Shalison. Like, subscribe comment, maybe even tell your besties cuz your cool like that. Check out the video we did on Shane's channel and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye" She blew a kiss at the camera and I did the same. She was so adorable when she did that. I was probably just creepy.

Alison's POV

I loved it how he did the my outro with me. Most guys don't have the balls to blow a kiss at a camera. I hit the button to stop it from recording, looked over at Shane and smiled. He smiled back. God, I love his smile. His hair, his voice, his laugh....

Snap out of it, Ally. Your in a relationship with Tyler. I thought to myself. He probably doesn't even like me.

"Alright, I have the food in these bags. We can get started once we wash off this makeup." Shane said picking up two bags of fast food.
"Sounds great."

A/N

Sorry guys, that was like shorter than short and I haven't updated in a while, but I hope you like the book so far ;D
                                      -loser out